I want to

Does Adams suck? Sure. Is he the problem? IMO KNS is. And the people as a whole sit back and let stuff slide. Every other town has homers covering their teams. But not Knoxville. 600,000 people in the metro but all we can get are hacks who rep other teams. The local media here (KNS primarily) is the main force driving negativity surrounding the university and it's sports programs. I hear people complaining, yet EVERYTIME he writes a piece of his pathetic trash on GVX, you have 200 comments on his blog.

Yup.

This is what I dont understand. I havent been on gvx in years because it pissed me off. Why do people still go there? It's like going to a terrible restaurant every week and complaining about it each and every time.

Cancel your subscription to the KNS close your account on GVX. Actions speak louder than words. :yes:

Alien and Sedition acts killed Adams the president's career. He's a little goober.

Yeah that pretty much sealed his fate (that and running against Jefferson) in the next election and is probably what he's most remembered for, but he did keep us out of a war that we would have almost assuredly lost and who knows where we'd be now if he hadn't. Definitely not one of our more beloved presidents, but he doesn't get the credit he deserves either because he served b4 and ran against one our most romanticized presidents we've ever had in TJ.

Sorry I'm done boring everybody.

Last edited:
As I posted on that thread/tos, Adams dos not like UT. Even when I was student in the early 90's he was ragging on Johnny then Phil. He even said we backed our way into the winning the 98 title b/c Fl State played a third string qb.

He is a small man imo, physical statute and mentally.

You know, maybe Adams' real name is Sam.

:aggressive: John Adams. I can not stand to read or hear is wise guy remarks. I made the mistake of reading his article about how Tennessee can get back to the top of SEC and of course it just mocks Tennessee by saying top coaches and or top schools recruiters would have to leave for Tennessee to get back to top! :aggressive: Gets on my nerves! :angry:

Sneak into his house when no one's there and super glue all the lids and caps on everything in his frig'. That'll fix him!

:aggressive: John Adams. I can not stand to read or hear is wise guy remarks. I made the mistake of reading his article about how Tennessee can get back to the top of SEC and of course it just mocks Tennessee by saying top coaches and or top schools recruiters would have to leave for Tennessee to get back to top! :aggressive: Gets on my nerves! :angry:

Agreed. He's a coward.

I want Saban to stay, and I want Spurrier to stay, and I want a Vol team that can beat both of them.

And what's up with lumping James Franklin in with those other two? Did Adams owe Clay Travis a favor?

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. He's a coward.

I want Saban to stay, and I want Spurrier to stay, and I want a Vol team that can beat both of them.

And what's up with lumping James Franklin in with those other two? Did Adams owe Clay Travis a favor?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

VN Store

Back