I would just like to point out

that this off season has went by exceptionally fast. We are only 8 Saturdays away from Football Time in Tennessee. The orange clad army will descend on Knoxville. Soon, the autumn chill will return to the air and the mountains will give off the oranges and reds of fall.

God, I love Tennessee Football.

slow clap, now standing slow clap sir!

that this off season has went by exceptionally fast. We are only 8 Saturdays away from Football Time in Tennessee. The orange clad army will descend on Knoxville. Soon, the autumn chill will return to the air and the mountains will give off the oranges and reds of fall.

God, I love Tennessee Football.

Maybe you could do a Saturday countdown each weekend...

Since we are pointing things out..

I would just like to point out VN is like crack. Either you love it, or you don't.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've not saw 0Star for a couple of days...not since he blessed us with this priceless gem!

"If the recrutes see lower prices they'll know deflation is in the knoxville vols area and cheaper alcohols its good"

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-ticket-prices-unusually-low.html#post8841909

here are a few more pieces of his wisdom

I have'nt heard allen iverson in the runing of the recrutes for the Tennessee's team of the QBs. If this is of the case Allen will be the dark horse of the champienchip team
Link

The teams with all the orange for the vols will make it a sure bet they'll be comeing at them with all the tools of the quarterbacks with the offenses and defenses, they'res no reason they don't champienshep
Link

"If I had to pick I would the vols for the teams of the dads, what say you the volsnation?"]If I had to pick I would the vols for the teams of the dads, what say you the volsnation?
Link

Reactions: 1 person
Since we are pointing things out..

I would just like to point out VN is like crack. Either you love it, or you don't.

I thought you were going to say..."It kill you slow...or it kill you FAST" :nono:

Chuck-town!! I get the Charleston tee time book and play the ocean course every year. I volunteered and got picked to work the PGA championship last year. It was an awesome experience. You like to still play??

Very cool! I got to caddie in some pro-ams out there. One was the Hootie & the Blowfish Monday After the Masters. It's just an awesome course. I remember taking my dad out there and we got on the 4th tee box (the back one near 3 green) and he said, "where's the fairway?"

I don't play much anymore. It just takes too much time.

I've not saw 0Star for a couple of days...not since he blessed us with this priceless gem!

"If the recrutes see lower prices they'll know deflation is in the knoxville vols area and cheaper alcohols its good"

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-ticket-prices-unusually-low.html#post8841909

I miss him :cray:

He's almost like the Batman of VN. He only comes out late at night, and I feel like he posts among us under a normal name during normal hours when he's not slammered.

OP, I agree, but this thread will make August go by in slow motion now.

Very cool! I got to caddie in some pro-ams out there. One was the Hootie & the Blowfish Monday After the Masters. It's just an awesome course. I remember taking my dad out there and we got on the 4th tee box (the back one near 3 green) and he said, "where's the fairway?"

I don't play much anymore. It just takes too much time.
If you are ever back around Charleston and would like to play, let me know. My Company has a membership at Bulls Bay so we can go out there. Never know who we might run into. Darius Rucker plays a good bit out there. Roy Williams just to name a few.

We need a translator for 0star.

3qfknk.jpg

This guy might be able to handle it.

VN Store

Back