I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…Milton is not Hooker, but he’s not the reason that we lost last Saturday.

Reactions: KentheOrange
I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.
And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.

c04f61c4-c6de-41df-96ca-2a40c8e12d88.jpg

Reactions: KentheOrange
And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
Agree, but lots of people have noticed (from several YouTube content creators) that the WHOLE offense looks completely rewired. We don't go fast anymore. Our throws are behind the line of scrimmage. Our tackles don't pull when it's a sure run. NOTHING over 10 yards is thrown. Something is off. Either Halzle doesn't trust Milton's ability to read, or Heupel has been figured out. I kinda feel like Heupel's offense needs the running game really bad. He didn't plan on the O-Line play to be this abysmal, but it is. When the line sucks, blocking and pulling sucks and the running game suffers. 3rd and long is a predictable play. Milton is bad though. He's NOT going to get us there, because we are in 3rd and long way too many times. Nico can throw on the run, Milton cannot. Nico can scramble, Milton cannot. I say give the kid his shot. If we lose we lose.

Reactions: 901Vol
How well does joe know the 6-8 plays he is capable of running
He knows them, the issue on the passing disconnect, to me, is the multiple choice routes each receiver runs and Joe having to hold the ball a bit longer, behind that O line, while each route develops. Three wideouts could give you anywhere between 6 to 12 different route choices per play based on who’s live or just blocking, depending on the defensive looks. I’m wondering if he and the receivers have developed any synchronization in seeing the same things on the defense so that they’re on the same route page every down. They appear to connect better when there are less route choices from the receivers like in the 2 minute offense. It’s more snap and go play.
Hendon had a year of games in 2021 to develop that same eyes sync with his receiver group before we saw the magic they produced last season.

Guys, Nico is the answer! We need to start Nico at QB, OL, WR, DB, & Safety. Justin Hunter is playing both ways for Prime we can have Nico play multiple positions to get the job done baby!

Too early to make a move I mean we start doing that no player especially qb's will want to go here.

Agreed. I believe if we have any chance of him not jumping into the Portal then we need to get him as many snaps as we possibly can.

VN Store

Back