If Butch gets it....... ?

knoxvols1

Reading all of the threads and seeing alot of guys counting their chickens before they hatch, what if we do go 7-5 and even win a bowl. Who will we get next if Butch gets hired away?

Reading all of the threads and seeing alot of guys counting their chickens before they hatch, what if we do go 7-5 and even win a bowl. Who will we get next if Butch gets hired away?

Why would he leave? Where would he go that is better?

Answer: he wouldn't because there is nowhere better to be.

Please prepare to be deservedly flamed.

Reactions: 3 people

who are you?!?!?! NO..........

I truly believe that he will be here until he retires from coaching, or, heaven forbid, he gets fired. I honestly believe him when he says this is his dream job, and he's going to get us back to the top! He's the man!

Reactions: 5 people
This thread will self destruct after the Oregon game, so be prepared to duck and cover

How, in two sentences, do you go from talking about other fans counting their chickens before they hatch to our coach getting hired away?

Butch Jones is 1-0 at the University of Tennessee, and his fanbase is already discussing who they hire next. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 7 people
Butch will be here 3 years minimum regardless of what happens. You can count on that.

Either a really bad troll attempt or you are clueless. Only place I could see him going from here is Tampa Bay.

Knoxvols1's expostulations are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of paternalism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that we can stop neopaganism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for immoral personæ non gratæ, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of savagism. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Knoxvols1's mumpish indoctrination and is consequently believable. Knoxvols1 has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to his tactless conjectures. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control he's been using to pull that off, but I do know that Knoxvols1's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of theories. Others are in the form of remonstrations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

A person with a functioning brain does not make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to Knoxvols1's artifices. Why does that matter? It matters because Knoxvols1 can't be trusted. Everything he says is a lie, and everything he does is based on a lie: his canards, his casus belli, his memoranda—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make juvenile chawbacons believe them. Before I continue, let me state that he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

In any decent society, Knoxvols1 would be just another brain-damaged skybald standing on a streetcorner braying his nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, he has managed to gain some credibility among daft criminal masterminds because they relate to her message that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him. He is unable to remove his mental shackles. This implies that we mustn't let him scrawl pro-serfism graffiti over everything. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. In asserting that the purpose of life is self-gratification, Knoxvols1 demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. Because of his obsession with ruffianism, Knoxvols1's suggestions are unrealistic. It's that simple. As this letter draws to a close, I want to challenge you, the reader, to expose some of Knoxvols1's more dubious financial dealings. That's what I intend to do until my last breath. :banghead2::banghead2::shaking2:

Knoxvols1's expostulations are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of paternalism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that we can stop neopaganism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for immoral personæ non gratæ, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of savagism. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Knoxvols1's mumpish indoctrination and is consequently believable. Knoxvols1 has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to his tactless conjectures. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control he's been using to pull that off, but I do know that Knoxvols1's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of theories. Others are in the form of remonstrations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

A person with a functioning brain does not make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to Knoxvols1's artifices. Why does that matter? It matters because Knoxvols1 can't be trusted. Everything he says is a lie, and everything he does is based on a lie: his canards, his casus belli, his memoranda—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make juvenile chawbacons believe them. Before I continue, let me state that he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

In any decent society, Knoxvols1 would be just another brain-damaged skybald standing on a streetcorner braying his nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, he has managed to gain some credibility among daft criminal masterminds because they relate to her message that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him. He is unable to remove his mental shackles. This implies that we mustn't let him scrawl pro-serfism graffiti over everything. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. In asserting that the purpose of life is self-gratification, Knoxvols1 demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. Because of his obsession with ruffianism, Knoxvols1's suggestions are unrealistic. It's that simple. As this letter draws to a close, I want to challenge you, the reader, to expose some of Knoxvols1's more dubious financial dealings. That's what I intend to do until my last breath. :banghead2::banghead2::shaking2:

I gave her back to you. What more do you want?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back