If I Die Tonight

Close call. I went in and out of consciousness a few times, but my penis has grown 3-4 inches. I'm happy with the results.

I am allergic to all fresh fruits that contain a pit. Plums, Peaches, Cherries, etc. Well, I saw some really nice looking peaches at the grocery store earlier in the week and I couldn't resist buying one. It's been sitting on the counter getting ripe and sweet, so tonight I decided to eat it. I tried my best to cut as much of the meat away from the pit as possible and then rinsed it off thoroughly with water. I thought this may allow me to enjoy the fru

it without having too bad of an allergic

reaction. My doctor seems to think I am more allergic to the pit and seed rather than the actual fruit itself.

So, with all that being said, I'm not feeling very great right now. If I die tonight, and you see no posts from me within 5 days of today, I would like to leave one of my stars to each of the following three posters:

1. windy - I will always love you.
2. PoochPunt3rdDown - Awesome threads, bro.
3. Indianavol4eva - I see a lot of potential in you.

Also, the remaining balance of my posts may be split up between the following posters:

Ron Mexico, VOLNBAMA, farmersdaughter, Hobock, ego, Tex, hmanvolfan, VOLtownUSA, JTrain, VOLFREAK11, GBO18, cwil, OE, Grizz, newt, and heartvols

Farewell. Possibly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb2NW3QfonI&feature=related[/youtube]

who are you?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back