If Trump doesn't win in 2020, the church leaders will be murdered.

All of a sudden, political fear-mongering is bad. lol

So a disgraced, fringe, fear-mongering laughing stock said something stupid? Your presidential hopeful told all the African Americans in the country that Republicans wanted to put them back in chains. Your gang of 4 said that Republicans hate everyone of color because they don;t look like their kids.

You may want to tend to your own house, compadre.

Who are the people that send money to these carnival barkers? It would be ok if they didn't pay themselves and actually spent all the money on local, state, national, and foreign humanitarian avenues.....instead of houses, cars, planes, whores, drugs, corruption, TV time.......on and on.

False prophets..... no worse than race baiters and sjw's I guess. What has happened to just shut your mouth and live your life and only care about what you can control, and stop pressing your shtick on others? Especially when the people you push on are not going to change.....? Keep your stuff to yourself and your family and whatever other larger sect or group or club you're lane is and stay in it. Humans are funny.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
All of a sudden, political fear-mongering is bad. lol

So a disgraced, fringe, fear-mongering laughing stock said something stupid? Your presidential hopeful told all the African Americans in the country that Republicans wanted to put them back in chains. Your gang of 4 said that Republicans hate everyone of color because they don;t look like their kids.

You may want to tend to your own house, compadre.

My presidential hopeful? Who might that be?

Reactions: LittleVol
My presidential hopeful? Who might that be?
You know exactly what I'm saying. Stop playing coy. I searched for the thread you started when Biden said that horse crap and, you know, it just didn't turn up. Or when we were told that America needs to be protected from radicalized white men. Not a peep.

Probably because a "you people would believe some stupid **** like this" thread aimed at the blacks Biden targeted would get you called a racist.

But let Jessica Hahn's ex-boyfriend say something stupid...

You know exactly what I'm saying. Stop playing coy. I searched for the thread you started when Biden said that horse crap and, you know, it just didn't turn up. Or when we were told that America needs to be protected from radicalized white men. Not a peep.

Probably because a "you people would believe some stupid **** like this" thread aimed at the blacks Biden targeted would get you called a racist.

But let Jessica Hahn's ex-boyfriend say something stupid...

Biden is my guy? I am glad I have you picking out my presidential hopeful. I haven't even begun to think about who I might vote for in 2020.

I posted this because the televangelists are rabid in their support of Trump which I find hilarious because he is the furthest thing from a christian I have seen in the white house.

And BTW, why do you seem so angry lately?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Biden is my guy? I am glad I have you picking out my presidential hopeful. I haven't even begun to think about who I might vote for in 2020.

I posted this because the televangelists are rabid in their support of Trump which I find hilarious because he is the furthest thing from a christian I have seen in the white house.
I have you pegged for a Democrat, and a never-Trump voter.

But by all means, keep distracting from the overall point. The trashy liberals say trashy, stupid ****, not a peep. Let Jessica Hahn's ex-boyfriend say something dumb and you're in here pointing fingers.

I'll ask again... Where was the "you people" post when Biden targeted the black vote?

You're a hack.

lately?

Fair enough. Want to call out any hilariously outrageous comments from the left while you're at it. I personally don't care, but I think that's the point some are making. But to be fair, the same is true in reverse. Not many right leaning posters call out outrageousness from their side either. You'll find plenty of such comments across the political spectrum. For whatever reason, politics attracts crazy.

VN Store

Back