If UT was a stock, how would we be listed?

For GoDucks349: Just curious about why you post on this board. I see 99Gator, a Bama fan and you posting on here quite a bit and was just wondering. Also apologize for the rudeness you sometimes encounter. Some people just can't be civil.

Rule is buy low and sell high. We're pretty low so I say buy, buy, buy and Butch Slap those suckers

Real simple, first I had some good "football" conversations on here prior to and after the last meeting between the two schools. Second, with an up coming meeting in Eugene this year its good to share thoughts on the game. Plus, I love Oregon, not just the U of O, and for those making the long trip, hopefully I can help people enjoy more of Oregon than just the football game. Third, the Univ. of Tenn is a former client of mine, and I enjoyed the people there.

For GoDucks349: Just curious about why you post on this board. I see 99Gator, a Bama fan and you posting on here quite a bit and was just wondering. Also apologize for the rudeness you sometimes encounter. Some people just can't be civil.

Rule is buy low and sell high. We're pretty low so I say buy, buy, buy and Butch Slap those suckers

And as for buy low sell high, most "retail" investors do exactly the opposite every time. I am a contrarian by nature and as Peter Lynch once said when asked what he was buying he said "what everyone else is selling".

Wise man Mr. Lynch.

I don't buy individual stocks. Can I get the whole SEC as a mutual fund? Seems like a safer investment.

I don't buy individual stocks. Can I get the whole SEC as a mutual fund? Seems like a safer investment.

Ok, but if you were going to classify each SEC team as a "stock" type. What would it be?

Alabama - Blue Chip Dow - been on top a long time and looks to stay there.
Auburn - High Risk, high debt, volatile
Tenn - Great buy at this price, lots of upside potential
Miss St - pink sheet stock due to miss management
Georgia - Looks great on paper, just never seems to live up to expectations. Return on investment below average.

That's just a couple of my thoughts. Love to see other peoples thoughts along these lines.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, but if you were going to classify each SEC team as a "stock" type. What would it be?

Alabama - Blue Chip Dow - been on top a long time and looks to stay there.
Auburn - High Risk, high debt, volatile
Tenn - Great buy at this price, lots of upside potential
Miss St - pink sheet stock due to miss management
Georgia - Looks great on paper, just never seems to live up to expectations. Return on investment below average.

That's just a couple of my thoughts. Love to see other peoples thoughts along these lines.
Alabama - buy, easy decision

Florida - buy

LSU, A&M - high risk, buy, but be cautious. You may need to sell at any moment.

Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Vandy - buy if you can get them cheap. Also, don't give them much slack. Hold these if they are capable of maintaining a +/- 5% shift.

Ole Miss, Miss St, Auburn, Kentucky - sell, they have hired a retarded monkey as CFO.

Missouri - undecided

Buy and hold UT
Short Vandy and Ole Miss
Look for a dip this year with GA. Happens every yet around September.

A start up company with tremendous price/earnings ratio potential, buy now and get rich. Symbol : UTV.

GoDucks is one of the really good ones, as far as rival fans. There are a few others I won't mention that aren't so pleasant :) Most on here are reasonable though. The supreme layout of the forum attracts all types. Also, the legendary meltdowns and drunk posts are great fun for any fan.

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't buy stock in any program right now.

Might have to pay players. Game may become illegal.

I'd invest in a growth industry that reflects the future of this country.

In sports, something like synchronized swimming or ice dancing. But, beware of ice dancing. Those skates are sharp

I will offer no apology and be as rude as I please to these fixated douche trolls. :no: :hmm: :rtfm:

Buy with the idea of holding for the long term.

Short term; "UTK Stock" could encounter some poor quarters and still under perform. I see this stock as growing in 2014 and beyond after a rocky 2013.

Yes I'm bored, but some prick on ESPN was talking about teams as stocks.
If Bama is the gold stander (or blue chip, whatever) how would you view our stock? Buy and hold, value, penny stock? Would mad money sell, sell, sell??

if UT football was a stock i would immediately get a broker's license and make a mint on the sales i would make here.

buy, cause the value is going up and should continue to go up for some time. but the current value is lower than it should be.

Alabama - buy, easy decision

Florida - buy

LSU, A&M - high risk, buy, but be cautious. You may need to sell at any moment.

Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Vandy - buy if you can get them cheap. Also, don't give them much slack. Hold these if they are capable of maintaining a +/- 5% shift.

Ole Miss, Miss St, Auburn, Kentucky - sell, they have hired a retarded monkey as CFO.

Missouri - undecided

Buying bama would be like just now buying google

We're a shilling stock (thanks to Doofus) so go ahead and buy. He!!, it ain't gonna get any worse than it was, unless Butch is a complete tard. And judging from his recruiting, I don't think he's missing any cards from his deck like the Doolander was.

GoDucks is one of the really good ones, as far as rival fans. There are a few others I won't mention that aren't so pleasant :) Most on here are reasonable though. The supreme layout of the forum attracts all types. Also, the legendary meltdowns and drunk posts are great fun for any fan.

VolFan$Life87, are you coming to the game? Your post is appreciated.

Don't worry the Ducks will likely have some not so sophisticated fans hitting your board as we get closer to game time. We'll try and educate them a bit and see if we can apply a dose of maturity to their internet personalities.

VN Store

Back