If Worley keeps playing heres why

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Yes, Worley is more innaccurate than Crompton and Simms combined. However he makes GOOD decisions. He went up against a very good secondary from the #2 team and all 3 games only forces a few throws. Hasn't thrown a pick yet has he?

Am I saying he deserves to keep playing? NO. However, if Peterman isn't much better and has a problem making decisions, CBJ may be worried of the wheels falling off even sooner than you'd expect.

I don't know. I haven't seen much of Peterman so of course I may not really know what I'm talking about, but the way I see it we don't have a winner on the roster so we need a game manager and Worley may be all we have :/

Reactions: 3 people
He threw an int against WKU at the goal line I believe. Man he misses bad when he misses.

It's one game on the road against what might be the best team in the country in one of the loudest stadiums in the country with a new coaching staff, and new wide receivers that have mostly never started in college before.

Yes, it was a brutal game, and yes we will probably get stomped a couple more times this season. That being said, this team is still learning and has upside to them. I really think Butch will get us back to the top even if it takes a couple of years.

All of the knocking the players is pathetic. There hasn't been any stability to the program for almost 5 years now, and we know that most of the guys haven't been coached properly.

Reactions: 6 people
Yes, Worley is more innaccurate than Crompton and Simms combined. However he makes GOOD decisions. He went up against a very good secondary from the #2 team and all 3 games only forces a few throws. Hasn't thrown a pick yet has he?

Am I saying he deserves to keep playing? NO. However, if Peterman isn't much better and has a problem making decisions, CBJ may be worried of the wheels falling off even sooner than you'd expect.

I don't know. I haven't seen much of Peterman so of course I may not really know what I'm talking about, but the way I see it we don't have a winner on the roster so we need a game manager and Worley may be all we have :/

there is no reason he should be taking up a spot on the team. wouldn't start in the mac.

Reactions: 1 person
This. Only South Alabama and Kentucky appear to be a sure win. Is there 2 more wins out there?
I don't see it.. Defensive line is getting no pressure. Might as well be playing a runningback at QB with what they're getting.. Might be another 5 win year..

Reactions: 2 people
yeah he is so bad that nobody on either team has a shot at getting a hand on the ball......who gives a rats but about good decisions when you cannot make the plays........when you suck you should throw everything out on the field and try anything to make a first down.....red shirts be darned!

Reactions: 1 person
Butch wants more impact plays from the passing game yet we have a weak armed scared qb at the helm.

Maybe Tom Cruise has some eligibility for qb because this is looking like "Mission Impossible" right now.

I'm not as down on Worley as I was yesterday. Jayson Swain on Sunday Sports Talk was just saying that there were quite a few pass plays where the WR didn't run the route "all the way through" and other misreads on other plays by the WRs.

That being said, Worley had a horrible game.

i hope to goodness after florida game or even midway through peterman gets tbe nod.

it will have some growing issues but is the right move!

All I know is the coach gets three years to turn it around........if not he is gone!
That's about what any of them get. I think it will take all 3 years for Butch to get it going in the right direction. I'm not sure anyone could do it faster, except maybe a handful of coaches. If Butch is going in the right direction by year 3 you just about have to stay with him.. This program needs stability and talent both.. Can't get that switching coaches every 3 years..The coaching carousel has to end..

VN Store

Back