If you werent a Vol fan.....

Vols16Colts18

If you was'nt a UT fan, who would you cheer for?? I'd probably be a Purdue fan, I still watch them alot and like following them.

I would have to go with Louisville....they have good teams in both sports now....big Rick Pitino fan....

I would have to go with the Aggies.I was impressed with their posts here prior to the Cotton Bowl and what a class act they were during the butt kicking the Vols put on them.They did not give up on their team. :rocks: :rocks:

aggies.................................................................. :dlol:

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Jan 18, 2005 6:21 PM
North Carolina in football. I already root for them in b-ball.

:banghead: yeah i am a tar heel in basketball. if there was no ut football i would shoot myself.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 18, 2005 8:29 PM
If I wasn't a Vol fan I'd be............

ashamed.

B)

Your right "she who must be obeyed" what were we thinking..... :worship: :worship:

aggies
Dude, quit putting all of those dots like that. It makes some people have to scroll 10 miles to the right to read messages. Please try to be considerate when posting on here or I will come through this computer and bite your head off.

That's like asking, would I'd rather stick a pencil in my left eye or my right eye. Blind of not I know I’d still be an SEC fan.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jan 19, 2005 12:59 AM
Add me to the list of UNC bball fans!

Ohio State would be my team in football if there was no UT.

I'm not an Ohio State fan, but I did enjoy them beating Miami in the 2002 Fiesta Bowl, more than I'd like to admit.

VN Store

Back