If you werent a Vol fan.....

Originally posted by Volsaholic+Jan 19, 2005 1:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Volsaholic @ Jan 19, 2005 1:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Jan 19, 2005 12:59 AM
Add me to the list of UNC bball fans&#33;

Ohio State would be my team in football if there was no UT.

I&#39;m not an Ohio State fan, but I did enjoy them beating Miami in the 2002 Fiesta Bowl, more than I&#39;d like to admit. [/quote]
It&#39;s always fun to watch Miami lose, regardless of what team it is :)

Even Florida.

Needless to say, I was real excited about this year&#39;s Gator Bowl as I knew I&#39;d get to watch either Florida or Miami lose. I take great pleasure in both.

Vanderbilt. Without the Vols I would be in a continual state of depression, so why not pull for a team guaranteed to add to my misery&#33; ;)

no UT football would be the beginning of the appocalypse so there would be no one left to root for

The answer used to be easy. Alabama.

But since the entire state has turned red-neck and against UT, I&#39;ll have to say Arkansas.

I really have a lot of respect for Houston Nutt.

not be a VOL FAN&#33;&#33;&#33; good lawd&#33;&#33;

I guess I could cheer for the bizzaro UT:

Attachments

• brooke_burns_1_.jpg
    brooke_burns_1_.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
If there was no UT football, who would I cheer for? I would probably say that I would cheer for LSU or a school out west...that&#39;s only if there was a gun to my head..there is nothing better than UT football..well a few things but not very many

Hmmmmm.....let me see here.....no UT Football.......ummmmm.....well I mean......lets see here.......who to cheer for........yeah I got it :good: ......probably would root on the..........ummmmmmm :beer: ......ok now I&#39;m better......sorry ya&#39;ll gears not grinding yet......aaaahhhh WD-40.......ok that&#39;s better........Now back to the point......I wouldn&#39;t cheer on anyone but Tennessee.....I was raised on it.......grew up with it......and continually thrive off its life supports......no other replacement for UT FOOTBALL....

Attachments

• football_time_2001.gif
    football_time_2001.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jan 21, 2005 10:12 AM
nope, im actually from Nashville...Im just always up in Ohio

Makes sense, just figured you&#39;d have to be from Ohio to like Kent State and Miami(OH).

KSU is a nice party school, have some friends that go there, and got one that goes to MIami as well, both pretty nice schools.

Originally posted by allvol+Jan 21, 2005 11:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Jan 21, 2005 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Jan 21, 2005 11:36 AM
If their was no UT,I would take up drinking. :beer:

Glad to have you back Otis&#33; [/quote]
Thanks Allvol.

Perhaps you could inform me as to what exactly it is they correct in Miami. They come in thugs, they leave thugs with fat contracts.

As a UAB grad, I&#39;d root for the mighty Blazers. Not that I don&#39;t already - But I am a dyed in the wool Vol.

Yes, i will be rooting for the Vols next year when the Blazers come a callin&#39; - but I would like to see em put up a fight before the Vols cover the spread late in the fourth quarter.

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange@Jan 21, 2005 8:58 PM
I&#39;d pull for whoever was playing against the South Florida Correctional Facility, aka The U.

Actually it&#39;s the Miami - Dade County Correctional U.

Originally posted by Septic@Jan 21, 2005 9:06 PM
Actually it&#39;s the Miami - Dade County Correctional U.

Q. What do you call 85 convicts watching the Orange Bowl in their prision cells

A. The Miami Hurricanes

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 21, 2005 8:59 PM
Perhaps you could inform me as to what exactly it is they correct in Miami. They come in thugs, they leave thugs with fat contracts.

A correctional degree from the U means that you can stab someone outside of a bar during Super Bowl week and the NFL will reward you with MVP the next year.

VN Store

Back