Illini at Nebraska

Illinois is stout but Nebraska looking like they might take this one over at some point. Raiola looks good. If there’s a fanbase in college football that deserves for their team to be good again…it’s us.

If there’s another, it’s Nebraska. 😉
Raiola looks very good. I don't know about his running but he looks good passing.

Neither of these teams look like defensive powerhouses but they're well matched.

That was an interception all day, glad they got it right. Raiola let his WR down with that underthrow and then the receiver let him down getting outhustled by the db lol.
I thought it was an INT also but on the replay it's hard to tell if it hit the ground.

Then the ref says, "the ball went to the ground and Illinois came up with it."

If nobody had control and hit the ground, it's incomplete. If it didn't, it's an INT all night.

Reactions: adam.vol
Illinois got screwed in their red zone when defender grabbed the QB’s face mask to prevent him from scrambling. Should have been 1st and goal Illinois on the 6 yard line.

Instead, Nebraska gets awarded a close TD. Not sure he actually had control of that pass before his foot dragged out of bounds.

Hard to tell how good Raiola is because his WRs are running around wide open. Not taking anything away from him because he has to see them but Illinois has left guys open 5-6 times for big games.

God Nebraska just can’t get out of their own way. They have the potential to be good.
Yeah, aside from the mistakes, Nebraska looks much improved from where they have been. Raiola looks really good. I really wanted him to stay committed to us. He is gonna be a really good QB I think

VN Store

Back