Illini at Nebraska

What’s your prediction of the OU/TN game tomorrow night?

That’s definitely game of the week. I think you guys win, but I don’t expect a blowout because of circumstances. I’m excited to watch this game, bc it’s hard to tell how each team will play against stiff competition. I think you guys are better though, with that offense clicking and especially the vast improvement on defense, you guys might win big.

Honestly would have been soft to give Nebraska a 1st down there. Refs did the right thing.

Nebraska was trying to bait for a flag knowing they were screwed. Don't reward thst behavior.

I don’t mind the no call, but also wouldn’t have had a problem with it. But it was a clear penalty. Just don’t touch someone after the play on 3rd and forever.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Raiola looks very good. I don't know about his running but he looks good passing.

Neither of these teams look like defensive powerhouses but they're well matched.
Maybe I just don't know anything about football, and that's probably true, but Raiola throws a very wobbly pass and not all that accurate in my opinion. I think lots of teams have better QBs as of today.

VN Store

Back