Illinois Criminal Sanctuary

rekinhavoc

Respect the Hemi! No Interviews.
Safe-T-Act.jpg

America's 'most dangerous' law? Illinois candidate warns of 'anarchy' after criminal justice overhaul

Top Democratic prosecutors revolt against criminal justice reform law they say will 'destroy' Illinois

Criminals are good people. Just misunderstood.
Gonna have to put out a travel advisory for the state.

Wait till someone they release gets out and kills someone.

Informants will become non existent. People will be too afraid to speak up if they know they might be seeing that person the same day.

Yeah, it happens in Counties too. Here in Wilson Co, which borders Davidson (Nashville), we are regularly picking up their trash. Don't know there is really much we can do about it.

My post was facetious, that's the arguments gun grabbers use to explain all the shootings in Chicago. They come in from out of state.

Chicago's Richest Man Moving His $22 Billion Company to Florida, For A Surprising Reason

Citadel officials cited crime as one critical reason for the move. According to a report, over the last few years, there have been multiple incidents involving Citadel employees. Ken Griffin himself experienced an attempted carjacking, a Citadel employee was stabbed while walking to work, and there have been numerous reports of shootings, riots, and looting near some employees' homes.

Ken Griffin has been outspoken about how crime has affected his employees. In a recent interview, he said, “if people aren't safe here, they're not going to live here. I've had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I've had a colleague stabbed on the way to work, countless issues of burglary. I mean, that's a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”

Gonna have to put out a travel advisory for the state.

Wait till someone they release gets out and kills someone.

Informants will become non existent. People will be too afraid to speak up if they know they might be seeing that person the same day.

That's already happening all over those sanctuary states

My post was facetious, that's the arguments gun grabbers use to explain all the shootings in Chicago. They come in from out of state.
In the case of Chicago crime spilling over to East Gary Indiana it’s a fact. There was a major drug transportation problem from Detroit to Chicago in the 90s and 2000 era. Along with that came guns.
Haven’t been involved in that areas groove for a long time so I’m not sure Detroit is still an influence. I think Chicago is doing well at its own destruction without any other city’s help right now. Chicago has had 3 major industries move out because they can’t seem to effectively deal with crime or seem to understand Lightfoots policies are crap. Long time dem run cities have a shelf life before they turn into **** holes.

More than 70 Illinois counties say they will not enforce state 'assault weapon' ban: Report

"Several counties have reportedly designated themselves "Second Amendment sanctuary cities," something that Pritzker dismissed at the Quincy event.

“You can have all the resolutions and declarations that you want. The reality is that the laws that are on the books, you don’t get to choose which ones people are going to follow,” Pritzker said.

This dude is a real dumbass.

VN Store

Back