Illinois Criminal Sanctuary

Safe-T-Act.jpg

America's 'most dangerous' law? Illinois candidate warns of 'anarchy' after criminal justice overhaul

Top Democratic prosecutors revolt against criminal justice reform law they say will 'destroy' Illinois

I don't think there is any other state in America where you run down the list of cities big and small that is known for crime like Illinois. I remember as a young kid when kids moved to Tennessee from Illinois where they talked about hard crime as much as any other state. Michigan was bad too.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and rekinhavoc
I don't think there is any other state in America where you run down the list of cities big and small that is known for crime like Illinois. I remember as a young kid when kids moved to Tennessee from Illinois where they talked about hard crime as much as any other state. Michigan was bad too.

IL is where the criminals have to really step up their pace just to be on the same playing field as the politicians.

IRS: Illinois Loses $10 Billion in Income from 87,000 people moving out​

(The Center Square) — More than 87,000 people moved out of Illinois taking with them nearly $10 billion in income, according to the latest Internal Revenue Service data. For the last six years, the total lost adjusted gross income is more than $47.5 billion.

For nearly a decade, annual population estimates from the U.S. Census show Illinois losing population. For well over a year, Gov. J.B. Pritzker has denied the state’s population decline, saying the Census is getting it wrong. In May, he doubled down.

VN Store

Back