Illinois v. Mizzou

you might consider removing your head from your 4th point of contact. Mizzou's defense just gave up 42 points to an offense without a running game. They also benefitted from a weak ass schedule last year and are going to do the same this year. Against the decent competition in the Big 12, they will show some true colors and have their asses handed to them on platters.

If nothing else Oklahoma will run through them like bad mexican food in the Big 12 championship.

If nothing else Oklahoma will run through them like bad mexican food in the Big 12 championship.

I don't think OU is nearly as good as advertised. Not saying Mizzou is a legit National Title contender, but if both Mizzou and OU make it to the Big XII title game, it will be a lot closer game than you're expecting.

You know Mizzou was really young last year and returned almost everyone right?

I know Mizzou let a depleted offense throw for 5 tds. I know Maclin went down with an ankle injury. I know Mizzou lost their runningback and one of their highly touted TEs.

I also know Oklahoma is the class of the Big 12. I know Oklahoma plays 1000 times better on defense compared to Mizzou.

I know Oklahoma has a legit TB tandem in Murray and Brown.

I know Oklahoma fields about 300 times the talent Mizzou does.

Look blaker, just stop.

I don't think OU is nearly as good as advertised. Not saying Mizzou is a legit National Title contender, but if both Mizzou and OU make it to the Big XII title game, it will be a lot closer game than you're expecting.

Please.

Murray will have 200 yards on the ground and Mizzou will be lucky to have the ball for 20 minutes in that game.

We had two chances to beat OU last year and couldn't get it done. They are the class of the Big XII, and until we beat them, we really don't have the right to claim otherwise, HOWEVER...

A younger team last year nearly beat them in Norman, and if the Illinois game showed anything, it is that we replaced our losses at RB, TE and the OL quite well. Again, in my opinion, the defensive struggles were only in the secondary, and a lot of it was caused by the defensive play-calling and communication issues that I feel WILL get worked out. Illinois was ranked #20 for a reason, and will compete for the Big T-eleven title. If we get the chance to play OU in the BIG XII championship, it will be in Kansas City, and I do like our chances in that game.

And NCAA Football situations are never irrelevant lol :)

We had two chances to beat OU last year and couldn't get it done. They are the class of the Big XII, and until we beat them, we really don't have the right to claim otherwise, HOWEVER...

A younger team last year nearly beat them in Norman, and if the Illinois game showed anything, it is that we replaced our losses at RB, TE and the OL quite well. Again, in my opinion, the defensive struggles were only in the secondary, and a lot of it was caused by the defensive play-calling and communication issues that I feel WILL get worked out. Illinois was ranked #20 for a reason, and will compete for the Big T-eleven title. If we get the chance to play OU in the BIG XII championship, it will be in Kansas City, and I do like our chances in that game.

Some dude from VT just told me that the preseason rankings are total garbage.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't get me wrong, I like Mizzou. I just don't believe they can hold a candle to Oklahoma.

VN Store

Back