I'm a Sailor

RockyTopGirl92

I've been at boot camp since Feb 19th, completely shut off from the world. I'd really appreciate it if everyone could catch me up on recruiting and Tennessee football related news in general.

Reactions: 2 people
First of all Thanks for serving. :hi:

We are on fire in recruiting right now.There is a long way to go but things are pointing in the right direction.
There are great updates and links in the recruiting forum to fill you in better than I am able to.

Good luck stay safe and may God Bless you during your service time and thereafter

Reactions: 6 people
I've been at boot camp since Feb 19th, completely shut off from the world. I'd really appreciate it if everyone could catch me up on recruiting and Tennessee football related news in general.

1st thing, Butch Jones has got this.
2nd thing, Get back to training, and good luck sailor.

Reactions: 1 person
Sailor chicks are hot!

SAILOR%20COSTUME.JPG

Reactions: 6 people
It has, indeed, been smooth sailing on the recruiting front. As this link (Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2014 Team Recruiting Rankings) indicates, we are currently ranked no. 4 in this young recruiting class. For a complete list of commitments to date, see Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2014 Tennessee Commitments. Legacy commitments have been rolling in, including Todd Kelly Jr., Neiko Creamer and Vic Wharton, plus a top three nationally ranked running back, homegrown product Jalen Hurd. For additional perspectives on our upcoming chances for a host of other prospects, see http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...193321-247-predictions-eyes-feeling-good.html, http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...7-comments-big-orange-sunday-re-programs.html and http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/193236-xs-blog-basilio-show-re-our.html.

Assuming RockyTopGirl is actually a girl, one of you young'uns needs to step up and ask her out. Not only do you get to date a young woman serving her country, you get to talk about the Vols over dinner. Winning all the way.:dance2:

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks for your service!

We are currently sitting at #4 in Recruiting, we have the following commits:
Vic Wharton
Coleman Thomas
Todd Kelly Jr.
Neiko Creamer
Jalen Hurd
Treyvon Paulk
D'Andre Payne
Ethan Wolf
Lawrence Lee

I have been absent from Volnation some recently, only have time to check in not read everything in depth. So this is a very small look at what has been going on that came immediately to my mind. Some of the every dayers can add to this I'm sure.

Lane away - dont know why, dont know how long
Croom out with hamstring - dont know how long
QB battle between NP and JW-too early to tell
O&W game Saturday 2:00
UT and Volnation has taken over Twitter

Reactions: 4 people
Assuming RockyTopGirl is actually a girl, one of you young'uns needs to step up and ask her out. Not only do you get to date a young woman serving her country, you get to talk about the Vols over dinner. Winning all the way.:dance2:

I could stand to have PX and commissary privileges again.

Reactions: 5 people
Currently ranked 4th nationally (behind Texas, Texas A&M and Florida) with 9 recruits, in on a ton more. 247 did their predictions today, fwiw, and had us 100% on 6 4stars currently, including Dillon Bates. Look for 3-4 commits between Sat and end of next week which either maintains our current rank or pushes us higher.

Considering your post, I corrected your name :)

Don't forget Inky's speech. If your a Vol fan its a must watch for sure!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWgQ7x63Vs[/YOUTUBE]

VN Store

Back