im still full Butch

Im on the fence officially with Butch after this one. I love UT and i bleed orange, but this was embarrassing. It never should have gotten outta hand like this.

Lets see His first year and one partial recruiting class and you are on the fence. So funny.

We need a running QB. And until then I hate seeing the read option. I never thought I would miss the. I formation.

Anyway I still see a well coached team and believe we are going the rite direction.

Leave Butch alone!

Who calls the read option? Probably not Worley.

The mark of a brand new coaching staff is how they finish, not how they start. I wish we had been more competitive, but honestly I didn't expect it. What I want to see from CBJ and staff is continuous improvement from game to game and a team that doesn't quit. I think we all knew that 6 to 7 wins was the ceiling for this team, still is.

I do have my doubts about Worley getting any better.

Reactions: 1 person
Lets see His first year and one partial recruiting class and you are on the fence. So funny.

I agree...Idiot fans... idiots.. simply idiots...

The punting makes perfect sense.. especially if you understand that you are playing a team WAY WAY above our teams heads. Seriously, it could have been 70 or 80 plus... CBJ "gets it" even to the point of knowing what we CAN'T do right now.

Sorry.. nobody with any sense expected anything less than a complete torching by this Oregon team, if so they are delusional. (Hope is ok.. but come on, be rational)

CBJ is brining in speed, unfortunately nothing is instant here.. you don't take out a bag of "winning" and put in some boiling water and poof... SEC Champions. Heck even Saban didn't do it overnight with Bama..

Give the man (CBJ) some time to coach and 10 months is not enough time. SORRY.. REALITY CHECK... 10 months is not enough to undo the mess that Kiffy Kat and Dools-a-lot put us in.

move on, heads up, beat FLORIDA!

Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
Im on the fence officially with Butch after this one. I love UT and i bleed orange, but this was embarrassing. It never should have gotten outta hand like this.
CBJ can be partly blamed for such a big blowout. He was doggedly determined to keep Worley in, despite him having a lot of troubles hitting receivers this season. It's like sticking with Rick Clausen, when you know the future is standing over on the sideline.

Either one of the freshmen could have played better than Worley today.

Who calls the read option? Probably not Worley.
I agree . I wish they would run a offense that would go with our players. I can see what he wants to do but we do not have the players to do it. I think they should punt and play to the players style.

I wish they would mix up the play calling actually. are offense is offensive to the fans we deserve better.

I'm pretty sure CBJ's Cincy team would have hung closer to Oregon than the Vols did today. Hell, his CMU team might have fared better.

I think CBJ is a good coach, but I can't say I agree on bringing the offensive system in that he has knowing he doesn't have the players for it right now. The way it's being ran handicaps us.

I think CBJ is a good coach. he is learning on the job. I don't think he was ready for a job this big yet but I think he's capable of growing into it. This team is bad, very bad. We will not be in any of the big games (AL, GA, FL, SC). We'll be fighting to win the rest. I really can't see a bowl this year.

stop it! enough with all the threads.

all questions about the vols and Butch go in here. thanks in advance!

VN Store

Back