Impossible Burger Kills

You joke but it’s interesting that we test on rats but pork is much closer to the human DNA.
I get that it’s a cost thing but pigs should be the front line testing.

And…

a bunch of chemicals in place of food and it’s turning out bad….well who could have seen that coming

See, I stopped going to Burger King when they started selling the Impossible Burger a while back for the very reason I didn't want to even risk the chance of getting one accidentally placed on my order.

You joke but it’s interesting that we test on rats but pork is much closer to the human DNA.
I get that it’s a cost thing but pigs should be the front line testing.

And…

a bunch of chemicals in place of food and it’s turning out bad….well who could have seen that coming
So, do you want to come over for bacon and eggs tomorrow morning?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
and uhhhh, can I get some bacon on that impossible burger?

See, I stopped going to Burger King when they started selling the Impossible Burger a while back for the very reason I didn't want to even risk the chance of getting one accidentally placed on my order.
I accidentally ordered that non meat sausage they had at Hardee's one morning.

I love the whopper so I tried the fake one when it first came out a few years ago. It wasn’t bad, I couldn’t tell the difference. But went back to the beef ones after that.

I love the whopper so I tried the fake one when it first came out a few years ago. It wasn’t bad, I couldn’t tell the difference. But went back to the beef ones after that.
Whopper probably my fave find it everywhere burger...up there with Whataburger and Steak and Shake

Last time I had a real whopper, been years ago now, it was so messy & falling off the bun I haven't gotten another one since.

Last edited:
I never normally eat at Burger King but I tried one just because it was convenient a couple years ago. Needless to say, my stomach got so upset for the entire day I could hardly keep anything down. Haven't been back to a Burger King since.

Reactions: VolnJC
I do try to limit my intake as I'm getting older to just dinner and weekends...since I work from home it's easier...I do a light breakfast like a cheese stick then eat low carb wraps throughout the workday like tuna salmon peanut butter and then for dinner we do a good protein and a couple of greens...snacks are Popsicles Jello or PB2 and cool whip

I do try to limit my intake as I'm getting older to just dinner and weekends...since I work from home it's easier...I do a light breakfast like a cheese stick then eat low carb wraps throughout the workday like tuna salmon peanut butter and then for dinner we do a good protein and a couple of greens...snacks are Popsicles Jello or PB2 and cool whip

Hush your pie hole .... :cool:

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back