Impossible Burger Kills

When you want to put on some quick pounds order the double whopper with cheese and go large in the fries and drink. Eat that for lunch for about a week and you should expect to gain 5-6 pounds.

Reactions: Wireless1
Is the Impossible Burger safe to eat?

You can safely eat an Impossible Burger unless you are allergic to soy, coconut or sunflower. The ingredients in Impossible Burgers are simple and free of any toxic additives, flavorings or artificial ingredients. The soy-based heme is approved by the FDA as safe to eat.

While the Impossible Burger is perfectly safe to eat, other countries have cracked down on what kind of language companies can use to label faux meat products. In 2018, France banned the terms burgers, steaks, sausages, or fillets from labels on vegan and vegetarian substitutes for meat products. The move was intended to alleviate any confusion shoppers might have distinguishing fake meat from the real thing.

The Impossible Burger: Everything you need to know

Reactions: VolnJC
Sounds like a propaganda campaign by the meat industry and the established factory farm and food manufacturing industry. Eat a carrot stick now and then for god sake. And unless you eat a several pounds of soy every day you won’t need a bro or manssiere to lift and separate your man boobs.

Reactions: BartW
MW-HL289_meatle_20190612124902_NS.jpg

Wonder how many people touting this still pound Mountain Dews and eat McChickens every day?

I’m a vegetarian but it’s due to health reasons. Never been a fan of the fake meats.. I love of rice and beans now basically.

Why do they leave off fiber and cholesterol?

Without trying to replicate the taste and texture of meat they could make them healthier. The extra sodium and the coconut oil contribute significantly to the less healthy stats. Also, many of the ingredients in the sandwiches are the same… Mayo, buns loaded with sugars, condiments full of sodium.

Reactions: Zues1
Sometimes if I'm close to home I'll buy a couple of cheap burgers off value menus plain..bring them home and some more lettuce and eat them on low carb wraps...those have between 9-15 grams of fiber so more filling and less carbs

Wasn't there a story a few years back about this nasty stuff causing elevated estrogen levels and man boobs?
It was a fake news story that went viral. Hypothetically you could eat like a dozen each day for months and that would affect your estrogen levels. Of course, eating that many regular whoppers will give you moobs too…

Good, didn't Obama have a meat free menu at his birthday soirée? This may fix our liberal hollywood and msm problem.
Obummmmer should be having his meat free menu party at gitmo, along with the rest of the democlaps.

VN Store

Back