India Pivot

So they say. Given how much Canada and the US want to cozy up to India, it’s doubtful that the accusation of Indian government involvement is false.
It's doubtful? You'll be challenged to find 2 govts that have lied more since 2020 than Canada and the US.

Your statement is saying that it is doubtful that the accusations against India are false.

My question and response to that is how can we assume that anything the US or Canada says is true?
I mentioned that we and Canada are trying to get tight with Modi. So now's a bad time to slander his government.
Who do you think killed Hardeep Singh Nijjar?

That's bullshat and you know it. We are allies with countries all over the world that act counter to our interests all over the globe. The vast majority of the time we have similar interests. When our interests diverge to the point we aren't on the same page they cease being allies.

This is the way it has always worked......... Always will.

Usually our interests diverge when some other country is willing to offer better deals ... money, weaponry, thug support. Russia has made an art of it in Africa, and China loves the "sell a country stuff they can't afford and then take it out in land and control" scheme.

Canada: India killed this man
India: How dare you accuse us of killing this traitor terrorist who deserved to die?

I mentioned that we and Canada are trying to get tight with Modi. So now's a bad time to slander his government.
Who do you think killed Hardeep Singh Nijjar?
I have no idea who killed him. But the "evidence" provided by Trudeau was very thin. The Premier of British Columbia was briefed on the evidence and said he wasn't impressed. He said it was all based on open sources and items you can find on Google... not info from an intelligence agency.

I also question that notion that the US and Canada are trying to grow closer to India. That was certainly true up until very recently. After the recent G20 meeting and BRICS meetings, I think the US/West is moving away from the carrot and now going to start using the stick.

VN Store

Back