Iran fined $10.5 billion over 9/11 terror attacks (not Saudi Arabia)

You think it's an accident that domestic oil production has skyrocketed?

Explain what you mean? Within the last year and a half domestic production has fallen off the table because it isn't affordable to drill with oil below $80.

I guess I'm confused about your claim about either production numbers or when this increase in production occurred.

Reactions: 1 person
Explain what you mean? Within the last year and a half domestic production has fallen off the table because it isn't affordable to drill with oil below $80.

I guess I'm confused about your claim about either production numbers or when this increase in production occurred.
I'm saying that the US/Saudi relationship is like US/China in that it's all about economics. There no need for political sanctions when economic policy shifts have the same impact. We've been in a game of oil production chicken with Saudi Arabia for about 5 years now.

I'm saying that the US/Saudi relationship is like US/China in that it's all about economics. There no need for political sanctions when economic policy shifts have the same impact. We've been in a game of oil production chicken with Saudi Arabia for about 5 years now.

I'm not sure of too many times in the past and/or can't think of too many ways an economic shift here in the US would has punished Saudi Arabia in anyway. If we increase domestic production here, it still wouldn't put much of a dent in SA revenues. If anything, we would not sanction them because they are the main mechanism needed to prop up the USD. All they have to do is say "we no longer accept dollars for oil payments" and the US would be the one moaning and groaning then.

I'm not sure of too many times in the past and/or can't think of too many ways an economic shift here in the US would has punished Saudi Arabia in anyway. If we increase domestic production here, it still wouldn't put much of a dent in SA revenues. If anything, we would not sanction them because they are the main mechanism needed to prop up the USD. All they have to do is say "we no longer accept dollars for oil payments" and the US would be the one moaning and groaning then.
That's always the trump card, but until the Saudis find a better protector, the petrodollar system is going to be ok.

Delete. Damn IPhone..

Last edited:
I think both need to have a foot broken off in their @$$! 50,000 volt fence around both and throw the meat over the top...along with the rest of the ME. Whatever keeps them contained and US out of there.

I think both need to have a foot broken off in their @$$! 50,000 volt fence around both and throw the meat over the top...along with the rest of the ME. Whatever keeps them contained and US out of there.
Both???

Why are Saudis learning how to fly American planes after that whole 9/11 thing? You know...the largest terrorist attack on US soil in history? Oil and hotels in Riyadh is not worth this.

VN Store

Back