Irs audited low income families the most

Who do you thinks gets more leeway a black murderer or someone who doesn't do his taxes correctly? That's a stupid comparison

Over 95% of lower income tax reviews are EITC related and 99% of those are blatant fraud. It's not "honest mistakes"....

Agree, it's using the tax code to redistribute wealth...

The tax code should be about determining your tax burden. No credits. No deductions. Everyone should write a check and definitely not get a “refund”. It’s just become another form of welfare which is why it’s virtually impossible to change.

I'd prefer the federal income tax go the way of the dodo bird but since that isn't happening:

1. Corporations not subject to federal income tax
2. Do away with employer provided healtcare
3. Individuals/LLCs subject to a 15% flat income tax on all income except social security
4. Individual healthcare plan premiums are deducted from top line income

All a pipe dream since the tax codes main purpose is to promote spending and control the masses. Federal .gov isn't giving that power up.

#2 Do you mean employer provided healthcare insurance?

Do you have an individual or family healthcare policy? If so how much premium do you pay?

So you want to do away with your company plan and get your own plan through the market place?

I think eliminating employer provided plans would lead to a lowering of insurance premiums plus it would give the employee portability. Most people need just a catastrophic plan.

I keep thinking about trying to transfer to an IRS job. They offer the most jobs that can be 100% remote worked but man I can't bring myself to work for the IRS and feel like I am doing anything positive for the USA.

Reactions: hog88
I think eliminating employer provided plans would lead to a lowering of insurance premiums plus it would give the employee portability. Most people need just a catastrophic plan.
Yeah, I looked for a catastrophic plan for my son, but didn't see any.
OTOH, I was in the hospital for a week and the first bill was $120k.

VN Store

Back