IRS Warns Americans of New Law in 2023

I’ll believe that when I see it. I won’t be surprised when there is a compromise and McCarthy announces he cut 5,000 agents from the IRS and everyone will be patting the SOB on the back.

Gotta **** can McConnell and crew as well. I hate that ****er more than Schumer.

Reactions: hog88
I’ll believe that when I see it. I won’t be surprised when there is a compromise and McCarthy announces he cut 5,000 agents from the IRS and everyone will be patting the SOB on the back.

I expect that this is exactly what will happen. I don't have a lot of respect for him. Praying he proves me wrong....fat chance though I think.

I expect that this is exactly what will happen. I don't have a lot of respect for him. Praying he proves me wrong....fat chance though I think.

Those 87K were to be hired over like the next 10+ years...
DC will be underwater by then so no worries.
Seriously, it will take legislative action to stop it., so it will be a time bomb..just like all this radical agenda.

Fine, cut out the amount they want to hire.

To play devil's advocate, they do need some funding to update systems and get to some reasonable level of staffing. I have no issue if they went after known areas of fraud: PPP and EITC. I'm afraid they are just hiring to create a bureaucracy...

Reactions: AM64
DD's got a double tax break.
hey if a tranny wants to get a boob job and be a stripper does he get a check?
If an individual uses those in the creation of income as part of a small business, them yes, they can deduct them as an expense...

no different than hog getting a penile implant to help his OnlyFans career. He can deduct that...

To play devil's advocate, they do need some funding to update systems and get to some reasonable level of staffing. I have no issue if they went after known areas of fraud: PPP and EITC. I'm afraid they are just hiring to create a bureaucracy...

Or simplify the entire code and cut their staff. People that work for a company aren’t the ones significantly cheating the system. It’s private business owners in most cases. Chasing $600 sales and purchases is just dumb and a waste of time.

Those 87K were to be hired over like the next 10+ years...
DC will be underwater by then so no worries.
Seriously, it will take legislative action to stop it., so it will be a time bomb..just like all this radical agenda.
The gop has help that radical agenda

Or simplify the entire code and cut their staff. People that work for a company aren’t the ones significantly cheating the system. It’s private business owners in most cases. Chasing $600 sales and purchases is just dumb and a waste of time.

Tell the Rs to stop running idiots like Herschel and change the tax code....

If an individual uses those in the creation of income as part of a small business, them yes, they can deduct them as an expense...

no different than hog getting a penile implant to help his OnlyFans career. He can deduct that...

All these nuance is why we have a million page tax code.

And why are poorer people exempt from paying anything? Just something. Be a part of the system.
This is a feudal system

Reactions: AM64
All these nuance is why we have a million page tax code.

And why are poorer people exempt from paying anything? Just something. Be a part of the system.
This is a feudal system

Poorer people are exempt because that's how the laws are written....

That was my point..Tax Code blows balls.
I say if you dont pay taxes, you dont vote.
If you are 16 and pay taxes you vote.

Does that mean Trump can't vote most years? If he's not eligible to vote, is he not eligible to run?

(Yes, I'm aware he pays other kind of taxes)

Does that mean Trump can't vote most years? If he's not eligible to vote, is he not eligible to run?

(Yes, I'm aware he pays other kind of taxes)

You are just being antagonist and know what I meant.
Then why bring up such?

Not reporting your business income isn't an honest mistake....
What if someone’s co-worker appreciates that their friend at work helps them out a lot and gives them a gift of $1,000 through Venmo? It’s not business income as it’s just a gift from one friend to another. If that’s not reported is that considered being dishonest? I could see the IRS trying to make an issue out of something like that.

What if someone’s co-worker appreciates that their friend at work helps them out a lot and gives them a gift of $1,000 through Venmo? It’s not business income as it’s just a gift from one friend to another. If that’s not reported is that considered being dishonest? I could see the IRS trying to make an issue out of something like that.

As long as you don't say it's for "Goods and services", it won't be reported...

Reactions: hUTch2002
Yes it will. No paying your buddy using Venmo who does a side job for you on the weekend. Gonna have to be straight cash until they do away with that.
Not just that. In the past I’ve used Venmo for all kinds of things, such as collecting money for a MM pool to allowing people to pay for a kid’s fundraiser item through Venmo. I guess not moving forward since it appears to be $600 per year, not per item. I don’t want it to look like I’m running some business when Venmo is nothing but a pass through.

Edit: In light of the last response from BOM maybe I’m good as long as it isn’t marked as for goods and services.

The more staff and money someone manages in a bureaucracy the higher his level of importance and the greater his paycheck. Empire building is always alive and well in a bureaucracy.

Reactions: Orangeburst

They'd claim money laundering for drugs

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back