Is Savage the only realistic chance left at DT?

Askew is all hog..

what happened to Marty Everett? i thought we were his leader awhile back..are we still after him?

I hope Savage commits to UT today, but I still think he's AU bound.

"It was cool because they were there before I got home and when I walked in there were a slew of coaches there," said Savage. "It was a big surprise. It's like the last time that was done was for Carnell Williams." -- 5 AU coaches paid an in-home visit last Wednesday. :ermm:

You might be right. Auburn has only one DT commit so far also, granted he is a 4*. They have signed a few DE's though and some of them are big enough or close to being big enough to play DT.

It appears to me he would have a better shot for playing time at UT but I don't know what Auburns situation is at the DT position either.

Now is the time to admit that this class is lost. Stay on top of Dallas Thomas, Keith Wells, and Abrams-Ward.

Now take heed with the class of 09--I want 8 out of the top 13 from the state. I want a top 5 player from UGA and MS. I want a top 7 player from AL, and I want a top 3 player from KY. Let's start wit this!

why is it so damn hard to pick up dt's here, considering how quick they will get to play....i read where chavis was in huntsville yesterday, probably trying to sway savage's mind! good job "chief" fat a**....to little to late

VN Store

Back