Is this accurate?

Jesus, that’s an overreaction. I love having Barnes as our coach. Just saying that our streak would be 3 if covid doesn’t happen. Not a big deal, Barnes is still awesome. What a weird response on your part.
Guess you missed the satire course in college:

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
"the crude satire seems to be directed at the fashionable protest singers of the time"

Purdue is also on the list due to this same technicality. Don't just point out the Vols if you want to be accurate.
So I gotta point out a school that I don’t give a **** about just so hillsborovol will be satisfied that I’m being fair? Yeah, no. Y’all are really sensitive and defensive. I didn’t knock our team or talk **** about us. It’s okay to point out technicalities. I might be the biggest tennessee basketball fan on this board.

I can’t believe my factual statement triggered some of you.

Guess you missed the satire course in college:

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
"the crude satire seems to be directed at the fashionable protest singers of the time"
Those posts are supposed to be in blue font, I’ve been told.

It’d also help if your use of satire was clever or humorous. “Fahr Barnes because….” is lazy satire at best.

:)

They actually were playing a lot better going to Nashville and then abruptly being canceled. They had a lot of bad luck and unfortunate happenings but there are some that would rather look on the dark side of everything. I mean you would have to look at that list and say, what can I come up with to spin a negative spotlight on this thread. IMO
Or you could just remember that we were 9-9 in conference with 7 losses by double digits, and think, “we’re lucky they cancelled that season.”

You guys sure got awfully bothered. I point out a simple fact, and now I’d “rather look on the dark side of everything.” That’s a pretty damn dramatic… my girlfriend would be proud 😂

Joe Lunardi did a mock 2020 bracket if the tournament had taken place. Everyone can look it over and be their own judge.
Probably true. It was gonna be a tough sell, as we were 9-9 in conference and 7 of those losses were by double digits. 8-5 OOC doesn’t help either. SEC usually gets 5-6 teams in, sometimes 7, we were ranked 8th IIRC.

So I gotta point out a school that I don’t give a **** about just so hillsborovol will be satisfied that I’m being fair? Yeah, no. Y’all are really sensitive and defensive. I didn’t knock our team or talk **** about us. It’s okay to point out technicalities. I might be the biggest tennessee basketball fan on this board.

Technically, based on your criteria, the longest streak would be 3 and shared my multiple teams. By your logic, no one would have made a tournament that didn’t exist in 2020, so this list would be all 0 and start in 2021.

Jesus, that’s an overreaction. I love having Barnes as our coach. Just saying that our streak would be 3 if covid doesn’t happen. Not a big deal, Barnes is still awesome. What a weird response on your part.

If coulda shoulda woulda….

Bottom line. It didn’t happen. Let’s live in reality.

Probably true. It was gonna be a tough sell, as we were 9-9 in conference and 7 of those losses were by double digits. 8-5 OOC doesn’t help either. SEC usually gets 5-6 teams in, sometimes 7, we were ranked 8th IIRC.
We played Auburn the last game and needed that win to get back on the bubble and lost big. Don't kill me if I'm wrong because I'm going strictly off memory and not looking this up. Most pundits said we had to win the SEC Tournament at that point. You never know what would have happened.

Technically, based on your criteria, the longest streak would be 3 and shared my multiple teams. By your logic, no one would have made a tournament that didn’t exist in 2020, so this list would be all 0 and start in 2021.
Not sure how you could come to that conclusion lol I said had there been a tournament, we wouldn’t have been part of it. That really chapped a couple asses around here, for some reason. 17-14 with a 9-9 conference record and 7 double digit losses wasn’t going to the dance.

Not sure how you could come to that conclusion lol I said had there been a tournament, we wouldn’t have been part of it. That really chapped a couple asses around here, for some reason. 17-14 with a 9-9 conference record and 7 double digit losses wasn’t going to the dance.
What dance? I heard the cancelled it and no one got invited.

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil

Nobody was triggered, they were pointing out you were wrong. That's not a technicality.

Or you could just remember that we were 9-9 in conference with 7 losses by double digits, and think, “we’re lucky they cancelled that season.”

You guys sure got awfully bothered. I point out a simple fact, and now I’d “rather look on the dark side of everything.” That’s a pretty damn dramatic… my girlfriend would be proud 😂

You keep accusing everyone else of being so triggered and dramatic, and appears you're the one getting defensive.

You keep accusing everyone else of being so triggered and dramatic, and appears you're the one getting defensive.
One guy accuses another person of being negative and miserable in life, over a simple observation, the other person laughs and says the first guy is acting dramatic… don’t see how that’s being defensive.

One guy accuses another person of being negative and miserable in life, over a simple observation, the other person laughs and says the first guy is acting dramatic… don’t see how that’s being defensive.

Maybe the fact that you felt the need to say it in multiple posts how triggered and dramatic people are being.....you doth protest too much.

VN Store

Back