Israelis Bombing Syria

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
israel is pretty good when it comes to defend themselves. they see problems forming and nip 'em in the bud before it becomes a problem

I used to have that same feeling. But in this particular situation with Syria, there is some BS going on.

I have no real opinion on this, but I think we'd all probably look at things a lot differently if we were Jews living in the Middle East..... surrounded by crazy as hell Arabs that would love to see us all exterminated.

But we're not them. We're us.

If we're acting or speaking for them, then yes, put ourselves in their shooes.

If we're judging them, then yes, put us in their shoes.

When we're deciding what is the best policy for the US, we only need to think about ourselves and what is best for the US. An ally who provokes trouble with "crazy arabs" like this, and only ever causes us headaches, is not a good ally.

Reactions: 2 people

When we're deciding what is the best policy for the US, we only need to think about ourselves and what is best for the US. An ally who provokes trouble with "crazy arabs" like this, and only ever causes us headaches, is not a good ally.

Cheesh....what a poor cowardly thing to say.

I mean that. Wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Cheesh....what a por cowardly thing to say.

I mean that. Wholeheartedly.

Cowardice and bravery have nothing to do with it. I'm not the one who would be fighting potential battles. My position does not make me a coward and unless you are a soldier, your position does not make you brave.

Asking other people to fight a battle for your desires can be cowardly, tho.

Reactions: 4 people

And how do you know they are provoking trouble? Perhaps they actually are aware of what hezbollah and Iran has planned for them. Being preemptive isnt provocative...... it's good policy.

Reactions: 2 people
I have no real opinion on this, but I think we'd all probably look at things a lot differently if we were Jews living in the Middle East..... surrounded by crazy as hell Arabs that would love to see us all exterminated.

I used to feel the same way. But the Israelis have done a lot to to bring these problems on themselves, as well.

Reactions: 3 people
I used to feel the same way. But the Israelis have done a lot to to bring these problems on themselves, as well.

Have you ever looked at how small Israel really is? It's not big st all. They're surrounded by their enemies and have been subjected to never ending terrorist attacks.
I don't blame them for being proactive......The only thing Arabs understand is blunt force trauma

VN Store

Back