Israelis Bombing Syria

Have you ever looked at how small Israel really is? It's not big st all. They're surrounded by their enemies and have been subjected to never ending terrorist attacks.
I don't blame them for being proactive......The only thing Arabs understand is blunt force trauma

I've looked at the map and have made the same argument you are making right now in the past right here on VN. So I understand where you are coming from.

However, it has become obvious to me over the last 5 years or so that Israel has not been a good neighbor and they have not helped themselves in many situations. Actually, my stance is that they should have never given up the land/territory they gained in 1967. They fought for that. However, once they turned over those gains in later peace treaties, they began to violate the treaties by moving back into these areas and building settlements in Gaza and West Bank. They should have either stuck with the peace treaty or never agreed to them.

I also have an issue with mainly Netanyahu and his claims over the last 2 decades that Iran is just months away from having a nuclear weapon. The truth behind that is that Israel and the Saudis have some kind of alliance that requires the both of them to demonize Iran. So now we have people who get spooked out about Iran allegedly being the biggest sponsor of terror in the Middle East while ignoring the fact that we have Saudi Wahhabis stirring up far more chaos and terror all over the globe. I really can't wrap my mind around how or why the Israelis and Saudis are joined in their alliance, but they clearly have one established.

It always amuses me how people who have never been in combat or in harms way are always the ones with the strongest opinions regarding it.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, if you haven't served you should have no say in such matters...

Likewise, men should have no say in the reproductive rights of women.

White people should have no say in civil rights issues, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, if you haven't served you should have no say in such matters...

Likewise, men should have no say in the reproductive rights of women.

White people should have no say in civil rights issues, etc, etc, etc.

Each thing you post is a bigger pile of garbage than the post before. Every post you make is the worst post you've ever made.

1. That's not what he said.

2. Great, keep my ****ing money out of it.

3. Re-tar-ded. You know civil rights aren't exclusive to just non-whites. You at least understand that. Right?

At least try to post sensible ****. Damn son.

WTF? Why not blame Trump for emboldening them? Both are equally stupid positions.

Jews bomb Syria? Blame Obama. Blood in your stool? Blame Obama.

Black Lives Matter BS riots? Blame Obama. Not that he ever tried to calm the racial tensions or spoke up when innocent white people were getting attacked due to skin color or voting preferences. Anyways, Go Syria!! Bomb the hell out of em. When you are a tiny apot on the map conpletely surrounded by savages that will do anything to murder you then strike first and keep them at bay.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It always amuses me how people who have never been in combat or in harms way are always the ones with the strongest opinions regarding it.

And the really crazy part is how so many people go off the rails at the thought that just maybe the president - since he/she is commander in chief - should have served honorably in the military. It is amazing how often we have decided that the chief qualification for a president is that he/she have simply been a career politician with no otherwise applicable experience in any field other than the having gone down the political rabbit hole early in life.

Reactions: 1 person
Each thing you post is a bigger pile of garbage than the post before. Every post you make is the worst post you've ever made.

3. Re-tar-ded. You know civil rights aren't exclusive to just non-whites. You at least understand that. Right?

You are one angry dude. Certainly not real bright, but you got angry down.

It's like he's becoming Double Volprof

Never. Honestly i wish we would quit handing them $billions every year though. Supporting them in every other aspect is 100% great though. Gods chosen people and whatnot. Iran real close to getting their head split soon...israel will turn every military installation into a smoking glass hole. The way they sponsor hezbollah etc the world will be better off after the fireworks 🎆

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Psalms 83 war, which is called the northern war coming first, then the Ezekiel war follows, of hog and Magog.

VN Store

Back