It’s taken me 60 years but I’m finally coming to a home game ! Can’t wait !

I’m in the same boat.

I watched UT vs Notre Dame in South Bend many years ago.

I’ve been to the Campus and seen the stadium twice from the outside.

I’ve been a die hard for over 30 years.

I’m going to go see OU vs UT in a couple weeks. Be sure my son attends OU.

I’ve never seen a game in Knoxville.

My dream is that a group of local UT fans host me and my family when we come and invite us in to tailgate and treat as guests that have waited for this for SO many years. I’ve raised my family to be big UT fans.

I also will have the balls at the OU vs UT game to walk right up to UT fans dressed in orange and strike up convos. I want to be around my kin.

I want the whole experience. I want to know what it feels like. I want someone or a group to say “you’re a vol fan, we love you, welcome” and show us everything we need to know.

Cripes I have a family friend custom making a Smokey Dog coat for my one dog that’s a mutt but partially Blue Tick!

I’m the Yankee you WANT to take under your wing.

Born and raised in Indiana, been in Wisconsin for over 25 years, been a Vol fan since I was 10. Converted by two brothers who had moved from Knoxville who were older than me and I idolized.

I am the ultimate story of “conversion.” 😂

Been a fan since Heath’s junior year.

Congrats to you my friend!!!

I'm 70 years old and only made it there 1 time and the memories I have from that 1 game will be with me all through eternity.

Take it all in and enjoy every second because you'll never forget all the great memories you're going to get.

God bless you brother.

I sure wish I could make it back for 1 more game but even though I live in middle Tennessee I'll never get back there again sadly.

VFL...GBO!!!
i have a ticket for you if you want to come back.

I was born in Texas but both sets of grandparents were from Tennessee and love for the Big Orange was instilled in me from birth. Living in Dallas has allowed me to see the Vols play in the Cotton Bowl on 3 occasions. When my wife asked what I wanted for birthday number 60 I told her I wanted to see a game at Neyland. So finally it will happen against Kent State. When they run through the T I will probably have tears in my eyes. We will certainly be doing all of the pre-game activities as well. GBO !!
Outstanding! Hope it's a great experience. I grew up attending games as a young kid, then attended UT, and sometimes take the Vol experience for granted. It's always special to hear about fans attending their first home game. Congrats!

I was born in Texas but both sets of grandparents were from Tennessee and love for the Big Orange was instilled in me from birth. Living in Dallas has allowed me to see the Vols play in the Cotton Bowl on 3 occasions. When my wife asked what I wanted for birthday number 60 I told her I wanted to see a game at Neyland. So finally it will happen against Kent State. When they run through the T I will probably have tears in my eyes. We will certainly be doing all of the pre-game activities as well. GBO !!

Never too late....
Have a great time.

VN Store

Back