It is GAME WEEK my dudes.

The Vol Network's "Big Orange Hotline" radio show debuts for the 2024 football season at 8 p.m. ET Monday across the state of Tennessee live from the outdoor patio at Dead End BBQ restaurant on Sutherland Avenue in Knoxville.

giphy.gif

I had the games on the TV yesterday and enjoyed hearing the games as background noise ( I wasn't really watching). Now it is game week and I am starting to get pumped.

GBO!

I had the games on the TV yesterday and enjoyed hearing the games as background noise ( I wasn't really watching). Now it is game week and I am starting to get pumped.

GBO!
I think most of our wives fear that we will spend the next 14 Saturdays doing nothing but watching football. But ironically, at least for games later in the day, I am my most productive around the house those days. I deal with the nervous waiting by turning on the pregame and finding chores to do to help pass the time. I just can’t spend 6 to 8 hours just sitting and waiting.

Already looking forward to waking up Saturday and streaming WNML Game Day. When I hear Daniel Hood and Jason Swain previewing the game from University Commons; it will finally start to seem real.
I Just Hope i can survive the countless Food City commercials 😁
I do have sympathy for my wife and son though. We will be driving somewhere that morning and they will be a captive audience

Reactions: General Jack
Reactions: Volfan1000
Can’t wait. The only bad thing about the start is it doesn’t last long enough

As of *Sunday 8/25:
1724661402497.png
Let's see what we can do to get those temps down and the precipitation out
(but just during the day--everybody needs the rain right now).

*UPDATE: As of Monday evening, the rain has trended later. The chance of rain Saturday doesn't get above 50% until 5:00pm now!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back