It is GAME WEEK my dudes.

GV4cK8tWQAA4xRB

I think most of our wives fear that we will spend the next 14 Saturdays doing nothing but watching football. But ironically, at least for games later in the day, I am my most productive around the house those days. I deal with the nervous waiting by turning on the pregame and finding chores to do to help pass the time. I just can’t spend 6 to 8 hours just sitting and waiting.

Same here with Vol Network in my ear.

Tennessee lands a trio of players on the Top 100 list all from the transfer portal side of things.

Players are not ranked in numerical order; instead, they are just in groups. Tennessee’s first selection, LSU transfer OT Lance Heard, lands in the Big Men category. Second Vol to land in the rankings, cornerback Jermod McCoy, lands in the Dynamic Defenders category. Final Vol to land on the list, ESPN slots former Tulane wide receiver Chris Brazell II in the Moving Up category heading into the season.

Hey Volnation! My niece is up for Commercial Appeal athlete of the week! Would greatly appreciate if you would help by voting for - Zoey Blaszczyk, Collierville

POLL: Vote for the girls high school athlete of the week, August 18-24 - you can vote multiple times.....

Reactions: PreacherVol2
OK, folks. This is a fast and dirty piece of work I started, got frustrated with the software's finickiness, and finally just stopped. However, some of you might get a kick out of it just the same. I uploaded it to this link so as not to clutter VN, and possibly pizz off Freak.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and TAF

VN Store

Back