Its clear what this staff decided

Seaton fell for the snake oil being sold in bolder. Deon will bolt from Bolder once his kids graduate.
If a kid is that stupid lord help him anyways. Kid was basically committed there before he even knew who his position coach would be.

Wait I don't understand the OL comments. "It's good to get them back", but this same board was flooded with comments this year saying you can't play Nico behind this line because it is not good enough. Wait until next year when we upgrade the OL. What changed in people's mind ?
The day and direction of the wind

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Seaton fell for the snake oil being sold in bolder. Deon will bolt from Bolder once his kids graduate.

Something just doesn't look right here. Bolder looks wrong, and Deon too. I think you have possibly misspelled something.

I think as long as we can have a "respectable year"...whatever that looks like next year w/ RS frosh starting QB...9-3ish...will open the floodgates for us in recruiting w/ 2 more years of Nico after. Though more difficult b/c of SEC slate, but if Nico is the player we think he is, I think our build can resemble Clemson back in the day w/ Deshawn and Trevor, where outstanding QB play raises the tide for all boats, and gets us more talent, not only at skill positions, but fortifying trenches and high caliber DB players. Could be delusional, but JMO.

That's not delusional at all. Indeed, recruiting windfalls in the classes after Peyton came on board illustrate precisely the process to which you are alluding.

Reactions: Woke

VN Store

Back