It's Coming

Nah takes two to tango. Sometimes three when we all get our freak onšŸ˜Ž

I wasn't trying to demean anyone. I just found it funny that someone who kept saying they was leaving would stomp back in the room and start yelling like a 13 year old girl.

As for the main topic you have never "under the law" been able to leally carry a gun in a stadium. The "open carry" Tennessee pasted didn't change that to my knowledge.

I wasn't trying to demean anyone. I just found it funny that someone who kept saying they was leaving would stomp back in the room and start yelling like a 13 year old girl.

As for the main topic you have never "under the law" been able to leally carry a gun in a stadium. The "open carry" Tennessee pasted didn't change that to my knowledge.
Yeah. You know that. I know that. Butā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Of course, OP not realizing most P5 college venues are going to some form of screening using metal detectors and even the SEC mandated the use by 2020 (not sure if Covid put that on pause) in basketball and football arenas/stadiums. I saw an article from UT that said TBA would have them in 2019.

If Va Tech or UNC aren't using them, they are the ones that accept responsibility for an active shooter situation. Both of those schools have the money to pay for the detector units and staffing required of them. It's not going to be easy to go into court during a class action lawsuit and say "well, it wasn't mandatory and we put up no weapons signs!"

If a school as small as Boise State can afford it seven years ago, there is no reason anyone in a P5 conference can use the excuse they are too expensive.
They donā€™t work. Itā€™s waste of money

VN Store

Back