Its gonna take an act of God to beat the Green Bay Packers in 2018

I'm guessing you had James Conner listed as a player I was wrong about last year. If not you there were others that were citing him last year. And what has happened this year? James Conner is proving that I was always right about him.

When will you guys realize that all these alleged misses you claim I have made on my player evaluations are just gonna prove me right eventually.

You think Brad Kaya will be in the NFL this time next year? Is Joey Bosa going to start sucking in 2020 and prove that he was a bust? When's Jared Goff going to start being terrible? How's Josh Allen doing so far?

Do I need to keep going?

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
You think Brad Kaya will be in the NFL this time next year? Is Joey Bosa going to start sucking in 2020 and prove that he was a bust? When's Jared Goff going to start being terrible? How's Josh Allen doing so far?

Do I need to keep going?

(1) I still have faith in Brad Kaaya. I read somewhere that he had a back injury/surgery which is why he's out of the league right now. Once he recovers I expect him to be on a roster. And when he gets his shot due to injury or what not, I expect him to develop into a solid starting QB like Matt Ryan. I ain't backing one inch off that.

(2) Joey Bosa is already proving me right. Has he even played this year?

(3) Jared Goff will be exposed once the Rams don't have a super team built around him because he is still on a rookie contract. When they give him that $30 million/yr, all this talent and depth on the Rams disappears and he'll be exposed for the bust he is. I'm guessing 2020 or 2021 is when the real Jared Goff shows up rather than the mirage we've been watching the last 2 years.

(4) Josh Allen is a rookie dealing with an injury. Once he gets healthy and has an off-season under his belt, he'll be one of the biggest SUPERSTARS in this league.

Just keep kicking that can...

c8ijeUx.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
(1) I still have faith in Brad Kaaya. I read somewhere that he had a back injury/surgery which is why he's out of the league right now. Once he recovers I expect him to be on a roster. And when he gets his shot due to injury or what not, I expect him to develop into a solid starting QB like Matt Ryan. I ain't backing one inch off that.

(2) Joey Bosa is already proving me right. Has he even played this year?

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...did you just throw a big injury lifeline to a guy that is already on his 3rd team (not counting the Lions dropped him twice) but want to bust on Bosa's injury after making DROTY, Pro Bowl and NFL's Top 100? You do realize that Bosa was so good that even though he hasn't played a game this season since coming into the league he is still #13 in sacks, #19 in combined tackles and #14 in tackles for loss?

If being intellectually disingenuous had mass you'd be a black hole.

Reactions: BeardedVol
D4H, your troll work is LEGENDARY, but you gotta move on from Conner if you want to continue touting your constant success.

Or fess up that you’re wrong way more than you’re right and end the greatest troll job in history

I'm not discounting JK, but with Gurley in front of him he cant possibly get enough work to be a pro bowler.

Injuries happen. Especially at the RB position.

Once JK gets his chance he will shine like Alvin. He's nearly as talented. JK is Priest Holmes 2.0 while Alvin is Marshall Faulk 2.0. And at their peaks, there wasn't much separating Priest Holmes and Marshall Faulk. Priest just had a shorter prime.

D4H, your troll work is LEGENDARY, but you gotta move on from Conner if you want to continue touting your constant success.

Or fess up that you’re wrong way more than you’re right and end the greatest troll job in history

Why? I touted him as a superstar RB before the draft just behind Alvin. He's now having arguably an All-Pro season. Why would I move on from another great call?

Injuries happen. Especially at the RB position.

Once JK gets his chance he will shine like Alvin. He's nearly as talented. JK is Priest Holmes 2.0 while Alvin is Marshall Faulk 2.0. And at their peaks, there wasn't much separating Priest Holmes and Marshall Faulk. Priest just had a shorter prime.
How has predicting injuries worked for you so far? Big Ben broke his finger but he's still playing. Dobbs got that chance you've always talked about but Ben came back in on the next play. I guess his 1 play he made wasn't impressive enough to win the job?

This is where you give yourself away. If you were any good at this, you wouldn't have to point it out when you're right.
I thought Logan Woodside was the steal of the draft this year. I admit when I'm wrong....unlike some. :)

Well if no else is gonna point it out, why shouldn't I?
if you were even 10% as good as you think you are at evaluations, you'd get your props.

The good news is, you're really just a troll. And great trolls fool the masses to think they aren't being trolled. So you are LEGENDARY in that aspect.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
if you were even 10% as good as you think you are at evaluations, you'd get your props.

My top 4 RBs from the 2017 draft were:

1. Alvin Kamara (Saints)
2. James Conner (Steelers)
3. Joe Mixon (Bengals)
4. Christian McCaffrey (Panthers)

All 4 are arguably having Pro Bowl seasons as 2nd year players. And its not like they were all highly touted. Kamara and Conner were 3rd round picks while Mixon was a 2nd rounder.

I also said Leonard Founette (Jaguars) and Dalvin Cook (Vikings) would be busts. They were arguably the 2 most highly touted RBs in college when they entered the draft. Thus far I doubt anyone would claim they have lived up to the hype coming out of college.

And finally, I had Tarik Cohen (Bears) and Matt Breida (49ers) rated as sleepers in the 2017 draft. And if you watch NFL Redzone, you would see them making plays every week.

My RB rankings from the 2017 Draft are actually pretty extraordinary. The only guy I missed on was Kareem Hunt. Other than that I was right about everyone else who would become a star and who would be busts. And considering the fact RBs make the earliest impact of any position in the NFL, hitting on all these guys only means the rest of my rankings will eventually follow suit as well.

The fact nobody has given me props for my 2017 RB rankings proves what you said is wrong.

Freak doesn’t have enough bandwidth

Well if it isn't Mr. Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook are the best RBs in the 2017 draft. How's that working out thus far?

My top 2 RBs were Alvin Kamara and James Conner. How do they look thus far?

Never question me again. I was right you were wrong. Now shut up.

Well if it isn't Mr. Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook are the best RBs in the 2017 draft. How's that working out thus far?

My top 2 RBs were Alvin Kamara and James Conner. How do they look thus far?

Never question me again. I was right you were wrong. Now shut up.

Why is it that Brad Kaya and Josh Allen get an injury pass, but not Fournette or Bosa? Especially given the existing records of all 4 players.

Last edited:
Why is it that Brad Kaya and Josh Allen get an injury pass, but not Fournette or Bosa? Especially given the existing records of all 4 players.

QBs take longer to develop and last longer in the NFL than RBs.

Stop playing dumb. Everyone knows a RBs best years are his first few. While QBs can play deep into their 30s.

Kaaya and Josh Allen have an eternity left in the NFL. While this should be the best of Fournette and Cook. Defensive ends are closer to RBs than QBs when it comes to longevity. So that's why injuries hurt Bosa as well.

QBs take longer to develop and last longer in the NFL than RBs.

Stop playing dumb. Everyone knows a RBs best years are his first few. While QBs can play deep into their 30s.

Kaaya and Josh Allen have an eternity left in the NFL. While this should be the best of Fournette and Cook. Defensive ends are closer to RBs than QBs when it comes to longevity. So that's why injuries hurt Bosa as well.

WTF are you babbling about? Either Cook and Fournette get the benefit of being injured or nobody does. Hell, your (completely fair by the way) excuse for Sutton/Davis (probably others) last year was injury. You absolutely, positively, do not get to knock on Fournette/Bosa/Cook while they're injured.

WTF are you babbling about? Either Cook and Fournette get the benefit of being injured or nobody does. Hell, your (completely fair by the way) excuse for Sutton/Davis (probably others) last year was injury. You absolutely, positively, do not get to knock on Fournette/Bosa/Cook while they're injured.

The difference is I expect Fournette/Bosa/Cook to fail. Whether its by injury or poor play. It doesn't matter. They are simply destined to fail.

VN Store

Back