It's time someone spoke the truth!!

Jwick1977

I'll tell you what we need!! 1st of all fire Fulmer........I mean when the players actually have better #'s in the NFL, than that should show you that Fulmer isn't progressing his players. Look at every NFL starting roster and you'll see 5 players from TENN. but wheres the wins at. We need ATH period. As much as I hate to say it we need Persey Harvin......Well maybe not him but players like him. The fact is there are post that read HARVIN 4 HEISMAN,we dont even have player on or roster to brag about!!!! What about Morley,put him on offence and maybe add some excitement to our offence.He was a 5 star ATH right. Bottom line is the game is to fast for Fulmer.

who's the guest speaker of this thread, you know, the one thats going to speak the truth, sheeeeeez...:crazy:

Iceman,
I know for some fans the truth hurts, but we fans should band together to solve this matter. Believe it or not but every voice matters. I'm pretty sure some members of the Alumni read these boards.

Your just gonna stir up trouble and get ridiculed........ plus, Fulmer will be gone in only 5 years....can't you wait ?

BTW, why did you stick this thread here ? Why didn't you go for the BIGDOGS on the main board ? :whistling:

There isn't a team in the NFL with five Vols in the starting lineup. I doubt there's a team with five Vols even on the roster.

Shouldn't you be able to spell offense before recommending changes to the offense?

That was a pretty ballsy post. No one on this board has dared to venture into fire Fulmer territory before.

That was a pretty ballsy post. No one on this board has dared to venture into fire Fulmer territory before.

I was going there for the first time, but then I changed my mind, didnt want to be hasty. :p

We keep sucking it up in recruiting and everyone will get their wish. Look at spurrier everyone thought he was god's gift to coaching before he got to south carolina. Well now that he is there, we see what having less talent can do to a great coach. It's scary to think what having less talent will do to phil.

VN Store

Back