Jack Luttrell entering portal

I thought he might be one to hit the portal after he had something on social media awhile back complaining about lack of NIL. I know he was excited to come here early on and had done quite a bit of peer recruiting for us. Hate to see a guy leave so early in his time here, especially with several guys graduating after this season and not coming back, and he would potentially have more opportunities coming up.

Good luck, Jack! Hope he balls out wherever he ends up. I feel like a non-P5, errr P-4 now, could be a great spot for him.

It's been pretty apparent that they were going to clean house with the defensive backs. The walk-on Brooks was in the 2 deep all season at safety and after McDonald went down, he was getting snaps at star.
He wasnt just getting snaps, he played every single meaningful down at star the last 2 games. Injuries killed us in the secondary and a lack of quality depth showed. I will say, to his credit, that I thought he played well tho. I didn’t look out there and think “man that brooks guy sucks”.

Luttrell seemed like an energy player but lacked size to play at this level. He also knows Martinez not returning and probably Banks too, so him moving on after limited time is not surprising!

I would like to know how “NIL value” is being assessed on these sources. Their parents?
I'm guessing it just some base number for the position.
Seems like the secondary is the ones with the biggest portal jumpers so far

Luttrell seemed like an energy player but lacked size to play at this level. He also knows Martinez not returning and probably Banks too, so him moving on after limited time is not surprising!

Martinez and Banks leaving? You sure about that? If they’re gone it will be their choice..

Reactions: FollowTheLeader

VN Store

Back