Jack Luttrell entering portal

I thought he might be one to hit the portal after he had something on social media awhile back complaining about lack of NIL. I know he was excited to come here early on and had done quite a bit of peer recruiting for us. Hate to see a guy leave so early in his time here, especially with several guys graduating after this season and not coming back, and he would potentially have more opportunities coming up.
Naive question here. Can a 3-star DB at 177lbs reasonably expect NIL money?

Reactions: knox73
Let’s find my post on his commitment thread… I keep being right with these
STOP GETTING HYPE FOR RECRUITING. It’s broke

Folks really sweating losing a 3 star who made virtually zero impact?

Also, I can't for the life of me imagine why he would think would have an NIL deal better anywhere else.
Coaching malfeasance narratives require big stretches. 😎

Reactions: KptVFL
Is it appropriate to horse laugh at this point?
Just saying it's factor in how much NIL he generates for himself. The number presented isn't an estimate of what a school should pay for athletes, it's geared towards athletes to understand their potential value given the combination of their performance and social media presence. As much as we all hate it, social media can make significant money for some of these kids.

Martinez and Banks leaving? You sure about that? If they’re gone it will be their choice..
📰 🚨 a few months ago it was public that Martinez’ contract was not renewed and Banks is actively looking for HC. And see the other back end transfers? Looking like many upgrades are coming! 🙏👏👏👏

He’s coming back if Banks is back.

Why would they have him on the road recruiting and not under contract past signing day? If he’s coming back his contact should have been renewed in August. That would be a huge screw up and I think White is smarter than that.

Separate note: there is no way those NIL evaluations are correct here. Otherwise, no freshman should leave due to lack of playing time while being paid over 100k.

Granted there are always supplemental reasons but still

The NIL is just potential based on factors. Social media followers is huge, if I am a business looking to partner with an athlete, I want them to have a huge base of followers receiving my marketing messages.

whenever he complained about nil on his insta the beginning of the season i knew he was probably gone. i was honestly surprised he didn’t enter then.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back