Jadeveon Clowney

loggervol

Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye
espn just did a thing about qbs having nightmares about clowney.

I was wondering if he(clowney) is waking up in a cold sweat.thinking of how tiny is going to manhandle him this year.

tiny's coming for you clowney.be scared,be very scared!!!!!!

Reactions: 10 people

I was wondering if he(clowney) is waking up in a cold sweat.thinking of how tiny is going to manhandle him this year.

Tiny's coming for you clowney.be scared,be very scared!!!!!!

image.jpg

Reactions: 26 people
really,no lets kick some A$$ replies.

I was merely pointing out how tiny more than held his own against the best pass rusher in the sec.tiny also has another year of s&c and another year of coaching.

Reactions: 2 people

I was merely pointing out how tiny more than held his own against the best pass rusher in the sec.tiny also has another year of s&c and another year of coaching.

So has clowney... ?

tiny's coming for you clowney.be scared,be very scared!!!!!!

Let me tell you what. That Tiny is gonna eat that there Clowney's lunch and make him like it.

:rock:

the reason I started this thread.i thought the espn thing about clowney was kind of funny.and,i believe the one player that can keep him in check is tiny.unlike espn,this is the only outlet I have.

the last part,i was thinking about a skit and clowney waking from a nightmare about tiny pancaking him but when he woke tiny would be standing over him with a big smile.(it wouldn't really be clowney).

Smiley-Vendetta-Icon-3c.png

the reason I started this thread.i thought the espn thing about clowney was kind of funny.and,i believe the one player that can keep him in check is tiny.unlike espn,this is the only outlet I have.

the last part,i was thinking about a skit and clowney waking from a nightmare about tiny pancaking him but when he woke tiny would be standing over him with a big smile.(it wouldn't really be clowney).

Smiley-Vendetta-Icon-3c.png

Actually, I believe Clowney himself said Tiny was one of two best OF he faced. I can't find the link nor the video now but there was some guy on a non-SEC team that controlled Clowney. Will take one more look for it and edit to add to this post if found.

Actually, I believe Clowney himself said Tiny was one of two best OF he faced. I can't find the link nor the video now but there was some guy on a non-SEC team that controlled Clowney. Will take one more look for it and edit to add to this post if found.

It was Michigan's LT. I can't remember his name right now. In an interview Clowney said him and Tiny were the best OLs he faced all year.

I think James on the other side will be hold his own as well

I hope so because Clowney is going to come gunning for James. See, James issued a challenge to JC when he said JC was afraid to play opposite him. Them thar's fightin wurds.

So what? We act like Tiny slayed Goliath. Clowney might be one of the best pass rushers to play football, but Tiny is an elite player himself. He's supposed to hold his own against a player like Clowney.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back