Jadeveon Clowney

Tiny lost the battle against Clowney that day. Performed admirably all afternoon with the exception of one, game changing play. Such is the life of an OT. They're in a position to lose every time they go out. It's just about how many times you lose that matters.

clowney whines about being held, just wait til he goes to the NFL, which is full of professional holders.He ain't seen nothin' yet ! :birgits_giggle:

Here it is. Tiny has a brief interview in it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5HlejoOrU&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLn3nHXu50t5zfJGXtL6_3D1muULa0ykjM[/youtube]

Just because the clown beat him on the game changing play doesn't mean anything. If that sack happened in the first quarter wouldn't make any diff. But for as much as they talk about clowney , don't you think he would have beaten tiny more than just once.

If the best wr to ever have to a uniform was going against a first round cb, and the cb shut him down without a single catch all game. The last drive and the wr finally catches a td to win. Would you say the cb lost the battle? I hope not ,

Tiny owned clowney,

Just so the NSA doesn't get their panties in a wad that post was line from a song about the Bosnian civil war. :hi:

It isn't just the NSA, it's the FBI and even franchise businesses according to CNN and I think CBS. <--link-->
So posting that disclaimer may well be worth it.

Back to topic. Clowney has worked on building his strength all summer, and to be faster. I understand Tiny has too. It will be an interesting match up as both players will want to prove a point and impress NFL scouts.

Just because the clown beat him on the game changing play doesn't mean anything. If that sack happened in the first quarter wouldn't make any diff. But for as much as they talk about clowney , don't you think he would have beaten tiny more than just once.

If the best wr to ever have to a uniform was going against a first round cb, and the cb shut him down without a single catch all game. The last drive and the wr finally catches a td to win. Would you say the cb lost the battle? I hope not ,

Tiny owned clowney,

And then Clowney won the game.

Here it is. Tiny has a brief interview in it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/qF5HlejoOrU&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLn3nHXu50t5zfJGXtL6_3D1muULa0ykjM[/youtube]

When mark Richt said, "You can't just put one guy on him."

Tiny had to get a good laugh out of that..

ESPN should ask him what it is like being Tiny's Beeotch!

Of course he may have a Jim Everett on roids moment and whip some reporter arse.

Actually, I believe Clowney himself said Tiny was one of two best OF he faced. I can't find the link nor the video now but there was some guy on a non-SEC team that controlled Clowney. Will take one more look for it and edit to add to this post if found.

michigan OT.

michigan OT.

Lewan held Clowney held all day in that game (grabbing a man's dreads? Really?) It wasn't ever called. At least Tiny didn't hold, at least like that.

BNIWbx6CcAA1pDL.jpg

Remember those were the same refs that blew the 4th down call in the outback bowl that led to "the hit"...

Michfirstdown1.jpg

Both of these examples go to show that an O-lineman can win the battle all day, and all it takes is 1 play to change the perception of the battle between men and the game.

The irony that if Tiny contains him that play we might end up 6-6 or better, bowl, and Dooley is still coach.

Just sayin...I still like Tiny...

No question-that's why NCAAF is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! Every single play matters. Lordy I can't wait for kickoff!

the reason I started this thread.i thought the espn thing about clowney was kind of funny.and,i believe the one player that can keep him in check is tiny.unlike espn,this is the only outlet I have.

the last part,i was thinking about a skit and clowney waking from a nightmare about tiny pancaking him but when he woke tiny would be standing over him with a big smile.(it wouldn't really be clowney).

Smiley-Vendetta-Icon-3c.png

Yes, this explains it.

No QB is having nightmares about Clowney. He is the best D/L in the league, but it all hurts the same.

VN Store

Back