Jalen ButtHurts not happy with QB competition anymore. (would Tennessee be interested?)

VoLBall86

Maybe I went over the top with the Butthurts thing....whatever, my bad. :cool:

Jalen Frustrated

Cliff notes:
Basically ole boy is upset about how everyone is handling the Tua/Hurts debate after Tua came in during the National Championship.

Things haven't blown over and Bama coaches don't give a crap about his feelings which apparently really upsets him since he brings it up multiple times in the article.

Hurts was upset enough that he blasted them to the media when Bama let them interview him today.

Humor me briefly....... IF he were to transfer,which is starting to slowly look more and more likely....What are the odds Pruitt tries to grab him next season despite us having a fairly crowded roster? Would we even want him? Ladies and Gentlemen, your thoughts?

PS. I realize this may belong in Around the NCAA instead but seeing as how I'm genuinely curious at a recruitment level I posted it here. My apologies if it has to be moved.

Personally, I love it because it's the last thing Saban wants to have happen. Work your magic Lyle. Keep it up
There's a sister article on that page about during media interviews, Saban shows a lack of confidence in him staying and according to Hurts it was very upsetting that his coach didn't trust him to stay.

Reactions: billford
There's a sister article on that page about during media interviews, Saban shows a lack of confidence in him staying and according to Hurts it was very upsetting that his coach didn't trust him to stay.
Saban hates stuff getting out to the media. I'm sure he's fuming right now

Reactions: feathersax
Well the way I interpreted it was when the Media asked Saban about the Tua/Hurts issue,Saban apparently said he wasn't sure if Hurts would leave and it stung the kid...which I think lead to today's backlash

He might leave. He knows he'll ride the bench. Tua's brother(supposedly better) will be coming in since the family has already moved. Writing is on the wall.....go to K-town... go to K-town..

Maybe I went over the top with the Butthurts thing....whatever, my bad. :cool:

Jalen Frustrated

Cliff notes:
Basically ole boy is upset about how everyone is handling the Tua/Hurts debate after Tua came in during the National Championship.

Things haven't blown over and Bama coaches don't give a crap about his feelings which apparently really upsets him since he brings it up multiple times in the article.

Hurts was upset enough that he blasted them to the media when Bama let them interview him today.

Humor me briefly....... IF he were to transfer,which is starting to slowly look more and more likely....What are the odds Pruitt tries to grab him next season despite us having a fairly crowded roster? Would we even want him? Ladies and Gentlemen, your thoughts?

PS. I realize this may belong in Around the NCAA instead but seeing as how I'm genuinely curious at a recruitment level I posted it here. My apologies if it has to be moved.
By the time he would be eligible to play here, Bailey Harrison will be on board

He's too good to ride the pine. Maybe he was carrying it so well that the coaches thought it wasn't an issue. He should have talked to his coaches if it was such a big thing (and it is). Maybe he did talk to them. I wish I had his problems.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

VN Store

Back