Jamont Gordon

Oak Hill's coach does not like UT, even tried to turn Slay but couldn't.
Gordon used UT as a fall back and that is all, the only other school to offer him was MSU and guess what in 48 hrs he had committed to them

Jenkins is an unrated 6-7 power forward who I doubt UT has any interest in

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Apr 12, 2005 3:38 PM
Oak Hill's coach does not like UT, even tried to turn Slay but couldn't.
Gordon used UT as a fall back and that is all, the only other school to offer him was MSU and guess what in 48 hrs he had committed to them

Why would Oak Hill not like Tennessee?

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 12, 2005 4:03 PM
UT is not exactly the best basketball skool in the nation u kno...

So? That doesn't have anything to do with anything. There are some Oak Hill players who have gone on to worse Bball schools then us...

apparently the coach thinks he can go to a more presigious university who will probably win the west next year... i would have wanted him but i cant blame him 4 not pickin UT...

Keep in mind MSU does not have a stellar academic record by any mean. They are hoping that even if he doesn't pass the ACT that he will resign with them. They have always made a mark landing the Juco kids that scored a 5 on the ACT, took 12 hours of PE classes and then enrolled at MSU.

Plus, Pearl only has 1 other scholarship and he needs to make sure he uses it wisely. Jenkins was mentioned as a 2 or 3 star player and he was made an offer. Also, the scout board had the kid from Yugoslavia as being another one on the radar screen.

yeah. He needs to get that kid from yugoslavia, looks impressive.

VN Store

Back