Janice Dean vs Andrew Cuomo

‘He’s A Monster And Deserves To Go In Shame’: Janice Dean Buries Cuomo After Sexual Harassment Report

GettyImages-454332346.jpg

On Tuesday, after the release of a bombshell report from New York state Attorney General Letitia James which had been awaited for months that wound up accusing New York Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo of numerous instances of sexual harassment, Fox News’ Janice Dean, who has harshly criticized Cuomo for over a year after her husband’s parents died in nursing homes from the coronavirus, issued a series of searing tweets, writing, “The angels are on our side. Here on earth and in heaven.”

“I’ve always said I don’t care what brings him down. He’s a monster and deserves to go in shame. But also, please don’t forget our loved ones that are no longer with us to testify,” Dean stated, adding, “Hi @CarlHeastie and the assembly. You need to get that impeachment ready today.”

‘He’s A Monster And Deserves To Go In Shame’: Janice Dean Buries Cuomo After Sexual Harassment Report

Reactions: VolnJC
Disgraced former New York Gov Andrew Cuomo Misrepresented and Manipulated the Number of Nursing Home Deaths during COVID pandemic, new report says - raising prospect of impeachment

• The bombshell news comes from a lawmaker on the Assembly's investigation committee who reviewed the still-secret report on Thursday and Friday
Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo misrepresented and manipulated the number of nursing home residents who have died across the Empire State due to COVID-19, according to a State Assemblyman who sits on the committee that is reviewing its still-secret report.

Assemblyman Phil Steck is one of the Judiciary Committee members who reviewed the nearly 45-page report, compiled by the New York City law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell, on Thursday and Friday, prior to its release to the public.

The report could be made public as soon as next week.

The report itself is said to cover everything from Cuomo's sexual harassment accusations to claims of his staff assisting in the writing of his book on the Coronavirus pandemic.

A lesser-known part of the report includes the Cuomo administration's misrepresentation of COVID-19 data related to the death toll of nursing home residents across the Empire State and manipulating numbers as presented to the public.

50748553-10224591-image-a-24_1637428763711.jpg

Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, pictured, misrepresented the number of nursing home residents who died due to COVID-19, according to still-secret investigative report

Andrew Cuomo misrepresented number of nursing home residents who died of COVID, report says | Daily Mail Online

COVID nursing home deaths deserve a federal investigation

Many of you know that we lost my husband’s parents in 2020 after they contracted COVID in their care facilities

For almost two years now I, along with other families, have been fighting for the truth when it comes to what happened in New York nursing homes. Many of you know that we lost my husband’s parents Michael and Dolores Newman in the spring of 2020 after they contracted COVID in their care facilities.

I found out shortly after they died that our former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration had ordered over 9,000 COVID positive patients into senior residences across the state for 46 days. We still have no idea why the governor and his administration chose to bring a highly contagious virus into a place where our most vulnerable resided despite all the early warning signs this would prove lethal.

I’ve also wondered why Cuomo and company never utilized the makeshift hospitals that were provided to us in New York City like the USS Comfort hospital ship and the Javits Center. Instead of sending sick patients to these two places, the health department decided to cram the nursing home halls with sick people.

COVID nursing home deaths deserve a federal investigation

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back