Jansek and Martinez

I liked what I saw from the defense in the O&W game, its going to be much much improved this year.

I trust CBJ's evaluations of assistant coaches. I think if he wanted to make an upgrade at DC, he could have. He trusts Jancek, although his single year as DC at Cincy is a bit concerning.

Jancek was at Cincinnati 2010-2012 that would be 2 years

Well we've landed Payne and Kelly Jr. Not to mention we lead for Cortez McDowell, D.J. Smith, and Wesley Green. So they obviously feel that the defense is in good hands. I think we'll be alright.

To add to your list Dillon Bates, Barry's
and list is growing.

We have been missing D recruits the last few years.

I trust CBJ's evaluations of assistant coaches. I think if he wanted to make an upgrade at DC, he could have. He trusts Jancek, although his single year as DC at Cincy is a bit concerning.

He coached 3 years at Cincy, and the defense got better every year IIrC

I think people are happy they have some SEC experience and the rest is a divide between some questions about their past and how that translates or blind homerism. Pick a side.

To add to your list Dillon Bates, Barry's
and list is growing.

We have been missing D recruits the last few years.

Gaulden, Ford, Hendrix, and Miclesse too. I feel very good about the recruiting or staff has been doing. I just hope it translates on the field, and we get the absolute best out of each player.

VN Store

Back