jason allen

What are Munoz's prospects for the draft? I think he will still get taken because of his pappy's name.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 8, 2005 1:03 AM
What are Munoz's prospects for the draft? I think he will still get taken because of his pappy's name.

He will be taken because he is a hogmolly. The Dolphins could use a stud like Munoz on their O line.

Jason-------ONE MORE YEAR, ONE MORE YEAR, ONE MORE YEAR, ONE MORE YEAR!

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 8, 2005 12:03 AM

I saw a list which had Munoz and Burnett 36 and 37 on the draft list. I think it was either from earlier this year, or the person new nothing, because Kevin Simon was about #45. :eek: :D

I think Munoz is one of those guys everybody will make an exception for... He is practically already royalty in the NFL, and everybody knows what he's capable of when uninjured. He will go high. First round or very early second round.

I think that Munoz will go fairly hight too. The only thing that could make him go lower is his knees. He has some bad knees, but they might be in better shape now.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg+Jan 7, 2005 7:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GoVolsDogg @ Jan 7, 2005 7:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Z06Vol@Jan 7, 2005 7:31 PM
For Jason&#39;s sake, hope you&#39;re right. I don&#39;t know if being a great tackler will get you into the 2nd round. His covering skills didn&#39;t look so hot during the last half of the season.

At safety, there arent that many good coverage skilled safeties, guys like Mike Doss went in round 2 for their hitting and tackling. [/quote]
In run support he was fantastic but he was out of position way too many times to be compared to M. Doss. Doss always seemed to be in the perfect position to make a play. That&#39;s what I meant about Allen&#39;s cover skills, out of position a lot of the time.

I hate to hear this. We&#39;re losing the one DB that can tackle well. I hope it works out for him, but I honestly don&#39;t see him being picked any higher than the 3rd round and that&#39;s a best case scenario. Probably a 4th or 5th rounder, IMO.

Chavis and Fulmer were at his house tonight and he could change his mind....but I think he is gone.

any heard anything else on chavis and fulmer talkin to him. I heard rumors they might have pursuaded him a little but we probly wont know for a while

VN Store

Back