Jauan Jennings being The Dawg that he IS!

I watch the Niners fairly regularly. They target him most games 3 or 4 times. He doesn't let them down often, he's a sure handed receiver. Lots of offensive big name talent on that team and for him to see the ball at all is a compliment to him.

I watch the Niners fairly regularly. They target him most games 3 or 4 times. He doesn't let them down often, he's a sure handed receiver. Lots of offensive big name talent on that team and for him to see the ball at all is a compliment to him.
He’s legit their 3rd down guy who you can count on for sure

Jauan will forever be one of my favorite Vols simply because of the passion he plays with. Same reason he’ll keep a job in the league for years to come. Not a lot of guys in that league play with the same level of passion he does and it shows. Ultimate effort guy and I’m so glad he’s having the success he is. Almost every comment you read from niner fans is about how they need to find a way to resign him when the time comes. Cause if they don’t someone else will immediately.

SF 49ers 49 Rest of the crappy league 20
If Purdy doesn’t get injured Super Bowl is theirs. Hate to be the AFC team that faces them . Can you say sacrificial lamb.

He was one of the steals of the draft that year. They have not had to pay him yet and he has been a difference maker, fan favorite, and team favorite since he has been there. He is the last of a dying breed unfortunately. You can tell he just loves the game. Could you imagine him and Bru McCoy on the same team?? That screen game woulda been crazy.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back