Jauan Jennings being The Dawg that he IS!

Free agency for Juan interests me as well.
I kind of think he's earned his way and SF will do what it takes to hold onto him, but there's always that outlier team that does crazy stuff.

FWIW - I think he would fit well just about anywhere, but I would like to see him stay somewhere that is going to utilize his talents the way Shanahan does...so maybe Minnesota, Cleveland, possibly Philly, Indy, or the Jets. It will be an interesting, and hopefully profitable, off season for Mr, Jennings.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I kind of think he's earned his way and SF will do what it takes to hold onto him, but there's always that outlier team that does crazy stuff.

FWIW - I think he would fit well just about anywhere, but I would like to see him stay somewhere that is going to utilize his talents the way Shanahan does...so maybe Minnesota, Cleveland, possibly Philly, Indy, or the Jets. It will be an interesting, and hopefully profitable, off season for Mr, Jennings.
He'll stay in the league longer if he stays with the 49ers. He might could get a bigger deal to be a no. 2 somewhere, but that might expose him a bit. He's a perfect no. 3 for San Francisco, with all their front line talent

I’m not a Steelers fan, so I don’t really keep up with them, but I bet Mike Tomlin would love to have Jauaun as a replacement for George Pickens. That blocking effort by Pickens against the Colts on that play near the goal line the other day left a little to be desired. lol. Jauaun could teach him a thing or two about toughness and effort and being a team player even on plays he doesn’t get the ball. I enjoy watching him block almost as much as I enjoy watching him score touchdowns. I would love to have him come back here as a coach one day.

Reactions: IndianaVol
I’m not a Steelers fan, so I don’t really keep up with them, but I bet Mike Tomlin would love to have Jauaun as a replacement for George Pickens. That blocking effort by Pickens against the Colts on that play near the goal line the other day left a little to be desired. lol. Jauaun could teach him a thing or two about toughness and effort and being a team player even on plays he doesn’t get the ball. I enjoy watching him block almost as much as I enjoy watching him score touchdowns. I would love to have him come back here as a coach one day.
Can we create a coaching spot - Coach of Toughness

We've needed it the past few years for sure.

Reactions: A.J.

Interesting to me as well. I choose which pro team to cheer for based on VFLs on payroll lol. But when I went to college in Colorado, Peyton played for them. And now I live in the bay so it's nice having my favorite player of the past two decades on the home team. But ultimately I hope he gets that bread. He just works too dang hard not to.

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back