Jaylen Wright 4.38

Vol in Buckeye Land

Didn’t see any threads on the combine so I thought I’d start one. J-dub with an impressive showing. 4.44 on the first attempt and 4.38 on the second and he looked disappointed. One of the best times among running backs. Also posted the second best broad jump for a rb ever.

Gotta think that a strong combine along with his body of work this season would lead to him being one of the first backs taken.

Didn’t see any threads on the combine so I thought I’d start one. J-dub with an impressive showing. 4.44 on the first attempt and 4.38 on the second and he looked disappointed. One of the best times among running backs. Also posted the second best broad jump for a rb ever.

Gotta think that a strong combine along with his body of work this season would lead to him being one of the first backs taken.

I think he will go late 2nd or early 3rd round and make an instant impact in the League splitting carries with another back somewhere as is the custom these days. To average like 7.4 yards per carry and still rush for about 1000 yards on limited carries vs the best defenses in the SEC is a statement by itself. To go have a heroic combine like that demonstrates that he is an Elite athlete like Gibbs was last season for Bama.

Super happy for this VFL. Go do big things bro.

I honestly thought he might be faster than that
He probably could have, he’s just not a track guy. His form was sloppy as hell and he still got the second fastest RB time.

I’ve had a 3rd round grade on Wright and I think that sticks. If he had a more extensive track record as a receiver or if it was 2009 and the RB position wasn’t so devalued he’d be a 2nd round guy easily.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Good showing. He is similar to Tony Pollard.

Looks like Milton had a decent day but didn't see all the numbers, just some highlights. Hope something good happens for Joe. He deserves it, dude was a great teammate
Every time a Vol does great in the NFL, it pays big dividends for recruiting for a long time.

Baller

Possible first round pick with that kind of speed.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back