Jaylen Wright 4.38

His 1st 5 yards was faster than Gibbs btw....faster than all but 1 RB in the last several years at least. His quickness...suddenness in that 1st 5 yards is why he sees daylight when other backs get a random 3yard carry. Hes gonna make the VOLS look great on the field just like our RBs always used to. Dude is top 5 quickest backs in the NFL for that first 5 to 10 yards....he put on about 20lbs easy as a VOL and got FASTER not slower. GO VOLS

If he’s really only the 5th best RB in the draft as he’s currently ranked, then I’m a terrible judge of running backs. I’ll be shocked if he’s still on the board after the second round and not be surprised at all if he goes late first round. His size, speed, explosiveness, and ability to catch passes makes him as attractive a prospect as Gibbs was last season IMO

Didn’t see any threads on the combine so I thought I’d start one. J-dub with an impressive showing. 4.44 on the first attempt and 4.38 on the second and he looked disappointed. One of the best times among running backs. Also posted the second best broad jump for a rb ever.

Gotta think that a strong combine along with his body of work this season would lead to him being one of the first backs taken.
More importantly his age and having one less year of wear and tear on him will entice scouts to grade him more favorably.

Didn’t see any threads on the combine so I thought I’d start one. J-dub with an impressive showing. 4.44 on the first attempt and 4.38 on the second and he looked disappointed. One of the best times among running backs. Also posted the second best broad jump for a rb ever.

Gotta think that a strong combine along with his body of work this season would lead to him being one of the first backs taken.
I can beat him as long as I have my Acme rocket strapped to my backside.

VN Store

Back