JBS’s U.S. Beef Plants Were Forced Shut by Cyberattack

All I have to say is that my favorite steak, Ribeyes, are now nearly $20 a pound.

I'm not eating a damn veggie burger, veggie chicken strip etc ..
I'll live on beans and cornbread. Hell that's about all we had as kids.
Push come to shove I can cultivate those in the back yard.
Hopefully a garden will not become illegal under these wacks.

I'm not eating a damn veggie burger, veggie chicken strip etc ..
I'll live on beans and cornbread. Hell that's about all we had as kids.
Push come to shove I can cultivate those in the back yard.
Hopefully a garden will not become illegal under these wacks.
Wtf are you even talking about? The only people threating your beef supply currently is Russia. And that isn't gonna happen.

During this period the companies reported historically high prices, low production, and adequate supply. “Collectively, these closures reduced the industry’s annual slaughter capacity by millions of cattle per year,” the complaint says, resulting in underutilization of declining capacity.

Hmmm... not much different than what some people are reporting about our lumber situation. Its almost like every industry has been given the green light to gouge the public.

"Your beef supply". What do you eat? $hit sandwiches?
I eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, veg mainly. If you are concerned there isn't going to be beef at the grocery store you are most likely the type of person panic buying gasoline a couple weeks ago. Its not going away. It might be more expensive, but you don't have to buy it. Get a ****ing grip.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, veg mainly. If you are concerned there isn't going to be beef at the grocery store you are most likely the type of person panic buying gasoline a couple weeks ago. Its not going away. It might be more expensive, but you don't have to buy it. Get a ****ing grip.

I'm going to try to prevent from buying for a couple of days to see if it gets back to normal. No panic buying from me.

VN Store

Back