JBS’s U.S. Beef Plants Were Forced Shut by Cyberattack

I think he was out of blue font. Either that or his morning constitutional is a painful experience.

Exactly the opposite actually. Bowel movements are great. Zero issues. Tons of energy throughout the day. Sleep like a baby. Great blood work. My wife has adopted the same way of eating and she feels fantastic.

Leonard's Losers was a must during the CFB season. Always picked up a copy. Anybody remember Scrappy's bar?

Edit: Maybe I misinterpreted your post
Yeah Scrappy's was great.... it was owned by two brothers who I went to high school with.

You don't remember Leonard's??? It was on the east side of the McCallie tunnels.

Yeah Scrappy's was great.... it was owned by two brothers who I went to high school with.

You don't remember Leonard's??? It was on the east side of the McCallie tunnels.

I remember the sign. Across the steet from the Comedy Catch? I actually saw Jerry Seinfeld at the Comedy Catch.

I remember the sign. Across the steet from the Comedy Catch? I actually saw Jerry Seinfeld at the Comedy Catch.
I think so... It was on the left if you were going towards Chattanooga on Brainerd Road right before you went through the Missionary Ridge tunnels (I always called these the McCallie tubes). I think it was called Olde Towne or something like that.... Leonard's closed and Scrappy's opened so we always went to Scrappys after it opened. Leonard's was a proverbial hole in the wall joint with cold beer and great burgers.

Reactions: Orangeburst

Who were the brothers?

I never wil forget sitting there downstairs and my friends (wrestling bud we talked about) girlfriend was sitting on his lap and she spilled the pitcher on the table and he jumped up and displaced her, knocked the table over and she hit the video game by the bathroom, which had some tall trophy on top, which fell and hit the ceiling fan and knocked a blade off. It was like a slow motion sequence of events and about the funniest thing I ever saw

Reactions: StarRaider
I think so... It was on the left if you were going towards Chattanooga on Brainerd Road right before you went through the Missionary Ridge tunnels (I always called these the McCallie tubes). I think it was called Olde Towne or something like that.... Leonard's closed and Scrappy's opened so we always went to Scrappys after it opened. Leonard's was a proverbial hole in the wall joint with cold beer and great burgers.

I never hung at Leonards, but if it was worse than Scappy's it was a sheethole. Heck I was throwing darts one night at Scappys and it bounced off and went down the crack in the floor never to be recovered. One in a million shot doc. And they were not even my set..lol

Reactions: StarRaider
Was that near Confedarama? Is it still there?

How many major cyber attacks have there been so far this year?

Is there a list of major cyber attacks during the Trump administration?

VN Store

Back