Jersey Ideas

I always liked the pinstripe pants (the ones from the eighties and early nineties, not the ones from 2002) that we had until 1995. I wish we'd sport black shoes and short white socks, not black ones.

I also wish we'd have more options, like bringing back the orange pants with white stripes every once in a while, maybe going all orange every once in a while.

At least NCAA 2006 lets me do that, as well as wear the throw back jersey.

The black goes back to pre WW2 when almost all teams wore Black, White or Grey

The throw-back uni last year was the best I've ever seen. I think an an all black uni with all orange helmet would be cool. I would like to see an all orange helmet with the uni's we have now. I've always thought the gators all orange helmets were awesome.

I categorically dislike the ideas of black uniforms or of changing the helmet. We're Orange and White, and it should stay that way. SC's black uni's are just plain ghetto. I understand the need for the outline around the numerals on the white shirts, and that doesn't bother me at all (it's kind of nice when watching on TV, anyhow). I do like the orange stripes on the pants. OH, and the all-orange was, well. . . . very orange-y.

On a different note, Gatorville, your sig is low-class, and not what I'd expect from someone who seems to be a usually tasteful and intelligent poster. Rather than a nasty hit, wouldn't it be more relevant to post the scores from the last couple of years and why this year will be any different?

On a different note, Gatorville, your sig is low-class, and not what I'd expect from someone who seems to be a usually tasteful and intelligent poster. 
[snapback]123783[/snapback]​

You think G-Ville is a tasteful and intelligent poster? :p

Thanks Neyland.

But, sorry if I offended you kiddiedoc. I suppose your sig is much more classy? I see where you're coming from, and Ill gladly include last years score in my sig. But its not like you have a very "classy" sig either. However, if it is that "untasteful" Ill gladly change it.

Originally posted by thebradmanvolfan@Aug 8, 2005 11:26 AM
Hey Gatorville what year was that game clip from
[snapback]123812[/snapback]​

I can't even see the clip he's showing . . . From what everyone is saying I assume it's Lawrence Wright's hit on Joey Kent in 1995

Originally posted by GenNeyland9@Aug 8, 2005 11:27 AM
I can't even see the clip he's showing . . . From what everyone is saying I assume it's Lawrence Wright's hit on Joey Kent in 1995
[snapback]123813[/snapback]​

Oh Okay Got ya :good:

Gatorville:

It's one thing to poke at a rival's school, fans, or state, (especially if they have made a complete fool of themselves by dragging out a huge, riduculous legal case which originated from their OWN CHEATING). It is, however, quite another to post a video of a brutal hit that caused significant pain to a young athlete, which could have ended his career or, worse yet, ability to walk or even breathe. That's someone's son there, and was one of our beloved players. I guarantee that crap like that wouldn't fly for even a second on ANY rival boards, and I wish it was removed immediately from ours.

Why can I not see this infamous clip? Is it the hit from '95, or another one, perhaps from 2003?

VN Store

Back